Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i should have been with her

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
many would say muh oneitis, but i knew a girl (my age, when we were in school) who felt like my daughter.

there was a profound connection, although i only spoke to her vaguely once, but i think there was something there.

i think when two people shate similar dna and brain chemistry and shit, they are subconsciously meant to be together

this girl was exactly like me, the female version of me, and naturally that would cos a natural, strong attraction.

''opposites attract'' is a jewish pysop.

i felt like she was me, but i wasnt infatuated with her, but felt like there was divine purpose that i should at least be around her, but i never did talk to her :feelsrope:

i feel (felt) like she was my daughter who without thought or reason, and even sexual attraction, we should have been together, or at least i should have endulged myself in her soul, which was also mine, cos she was me, i am convinced

in what way was she like you jfl

shes dead now btw

Unfortunately you're not with her because foids always date up.

Bitches are a dime a dozen dude. Stop worshipping her

in what way was she like you jfl
she was like rose from titanic, same kind of spirit of free femininity, but not fragile, but not a bitch or sour cunt.

she was fair and nice, but stood up to jewish bs (teacher goy bs)

Why would you be attracted to someone who you perceive as your own daughter? :dafuckfeels:

Why would you be attracted to someone who you perceive as your own daughter? :dafuckfeels:
a father is proud of his daughter, which his daughter is part him.

if this girl was like me, id treat her the same as a daughter, but since we are not related, we should have fucked, but at that point the whole magic is gone and she ends up going sour, like milk, cos such is the way of foids and people like me in this soyciety

i precieve her as if she was my own.

my own dna which i would obviously protect and nurish, cos the whole point of life is to spread your dna

Strangely I never had a oneitis
I had some inrestest but I never lingered on a foid too long
I guess it’s cause subconsciously I knew it won’t work

a father is proud of his daughter, which his daughter is part him.

if this girl was like me, id treat her the same as a daughter, but since we are not related, we should have fucked, but at that point the whole magic is gone and she ends up going sour, like milk, cos such is the way of foids and people like me in this soyciety
True. How old was she?

i think i need to rub one out wtf am i saying