Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Should Be Entitled To Reparations.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
For having to suffer the curse of this fucking life, and for how shitty of a year I had, I deserve some fucking reparations.

Fuck you, Society. And fuck all you foids.

I don't want the money, I want to get my dick sucked.

They should charge extra taxes against sexhavers and then give to us suffering incels

They should charge extra taxes against sexhavers and then give to us suffering incels
Unfortunately it's actually the other way around in many places, sexhavers who live together save more on tax compared to unwanted single men living alone who have to pay for the benefits of couples and their kids.

Unfortunately it's actually the other way around in many places, sexhavers who live together save more on tax compared to unwanted single men living alone who have to pay for the benefits of couples and their kids.
Fucking disgusting, we are kicked down enough as it is. Just fuck everything, mang.

Fucking disgusting, we are kicked down enough as it is. Just fuck everything, mang.
"But muh next generation, who's going to have kids and prop up the economy?" :soy:

:yes:That would be best, no more undesirable males can be born to suffer then.
Our species should be trying to build a based techno empire in the solar system, but we are too busy living meaningless existences on this planet. If Aliens know we exist, they probably are laughing their asses off at us.

For having to suffer the curse of this fucking life, and for how shitty of a year I had, I deserve some fucking reparations.

Fuck you, Society. And fuck all you foids.
ALLOW US TO COMMIT GENOCIDE STUPID SOYCIETY

The only way they can pay us back is by letting us become facist dictators