Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I shit in the woods, or behind dumpsters, all the time.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
NOT an incel trait.

I'm outside a lot. Travel around on bikes. Keep odd hours. Am out in the country at times. At least once a week I shit outside. Guidelines...

1. Squat low, or place your back against a tree. Look for snakes or ants before squat.

2. Use leaves. If available. If not, loose litter paper. A McDonald's bag is perfect.

3. If you're in a city find a dumpster, go behind. Make sure to shit back away from where anyone might walk.

4. In extreme cases use your underwear to wipe.

5. Fixed rule---no matter how remote you think you are, there ALWAYS someone near, about to walk by.

Last edited:
currycels GTFIH

Brutal curry pill

Why don’t you bring some wipes so you don’t have a shitty leafy asshole

I thought curries shit on the street, why go in the woods?

Scared nigga

I thought curries shit on the street, why go in the woods?

Scared nigga

Never once have I pooped in public but view.

Even in the heart of any city there's secluded spots.

The best situation is stumbling upon a port a pot in your moment of need.

And yes, a few times I've had some tp in a pocket handy.

A few times I've been on a public bus and had to get off, find a little sec of trees and poop.

These are once a year situations

You'll attract the bears with your fecal odor, maybe foids should learn from you and shit in the woods themselves to find their desired ursine partners

you ever have been caught/seen dropping a deuce?

you ever have been caught/seen dropping a deuce?

Yes, but not reported.

It's very odd.

You can be in a very remote area, say, heavily wooded park , and hear nothing.

Drop your pants, and suddenly somebody walks right into sight.

NOT an incel trait.

I'm outside a lot. Travel around on bikes. Keep odd hours. Am out in the country at times. At least once a week I shit outside. Guidelines...

1. Squat low, or place your back against a tree. Look for snakes or ants before squat.

2. Use leaves. If available. If not, loose litter paper. A McDonald's bag is perfect.

3. If you're in a city find a dumpster, go behind. Make sure to shit back away from where anyone might walk.

4. In extreme cases use your underwear to wipe.

5. Fixed rule---no matter how remote you think you are, there ALWAYS someone near, about to walk by.
What inceldom does to the brain.

You'll attract the bears with your fecal odor, maybe foids should learn from you and shit in the woods themselves to find their desired ursine partners
at least he won't attract the foids with his fecal odor

the bear > the foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back