Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I shit everyday under foid's room

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
In my current flat that I share with other 3 people, where there is a foid that has a boyfriend who is also a flatmate here, the foid's room is literally near the toilet. Like in the title, each day I poop, pee and fart under her room. She and her boyfriend mogs me so much. You can hear kisses her room.

In the begining I acted high inhib, be quiet etc. but at the moment I try to do it as loud as I can. This brings me humongous ammount of fun and satisfaction.
Just waitng for her to tell me that I poop too loud :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Unironically sounds like a good cope.

Good for you ngl

Ngl I thought you meant you literally shit under a foid’s room everyday and just leave it there to rot

Still sort of based I guess. Kind of sounds like some shit Norn would actually do kek
This brings me humongous ammount of fun and satisfaction.
97E700C9 9A1C 488F AA8C 3751F0470BC2

Last edited:
You have to AC Slater the toilet or upper decker it next time, especially if it is a shared bathroom. If it is your private bathroom, disregard.

Based and shitpilled:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Low inhib mogs me

next time shit IN her room :feelsLSD:

Holy fuck, when I was throwing away some trash I heard her moaning from her room for a few minutes :feelsrope:did they fuck eachother?
This happened just now
I don't want to live in this place anymore...
...or I just will eat beans for a whole week :feelsYall: