Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I seriously with my sister would act like this towards me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Instead of being cold and dismissive like 99% of the time

oregairu-season-3-episode-1i.png

its because youre ugly

2D chang only

Wake up to reality. Every foid hates ugly incels.

Anime only. In this world all foids hate sub8 men. That also applies to sisters and even mothers in some instances

I just realised that's from season 3 are you watching that anime?

I just realised that's from season 3 are you watching that anime?

Yeah its a good cope

Im currently watching that and re zero S2

I have to catch up tho, I think Im on episode 2, Im just not motivated enough to watch it for some raeson

I just LDAR by watching 3-4 minute youtube videos, my attention span is not there to sit through an anime episode rn

Wish she'd bring me candy and sit on my lap

are u trying to fuck ur sister?

If I had a little sister I would alabamamaxx no kidding

You have been watching too much imouto shit

I wish I had a little sister.

Again with this 'you're subhuman so that's why she doesn't act like that' cope.

No man, it's just that Anime isn't real life.. in real life NO WOMAN acts like that EVER they simply don't, Anime is personification of Japanese Incel fantasies which is why Females in Anime are either loyal sisters or Honorable warriors or some other bullshit that doesn't exist in nature.

Anime only. In this world all foids hate sub8 men. That also applies to sisters and even mothers in some instances
Massive Cope

Anime is IRL

subhumans get treated like shit in that world too

My sister doesn’t treat me badly tbh

Oregairu , I was reading the last volume just a few weeks back. I hope they can animated well

So normies get harems?
Status/Money maxxed normies can.

Wageslave five figure per year normie can only get landwhales and sub4holes

what part of the "you get mogged" did you not understand?

Most normies should be able to mog you financially, physically or both.

Imagine if your sister treated you like this

View: https://streamable.com/i5ft6

Everytime i hear an anime character talk, it always sound cringy and autistic as fuck, then i remember it's a ricecel delusion who coped too hard. Also, volcel and fakecel if you wouldn't incestmaxx irl if your sis is fit and attractive.

The older sister experience was terrible, treated my like her personal slave.Does not ruin anime though, I still day dream about an older sister that was actually a good person.

My sister stole 300 dollars from me.

Having a sister on this day and age is like the straw that breaks the camel's back when you already have to deal with a shitty lonely incel life.

Kill your brother in Minecraft. Someone who steals such a large amount of money from (assumingly) a family member is worth less than that.
I forced him to pay back with a shotgun pointed at him in front of his girlfriends (he had 3 at the same time).
30k isn't a lot for me, but it's the principle that counts.

Wealth humble brag tbh
I already said many times before that I am rich, but that making something of yourself doesn't mean shit if you are ugly. Me saying this is walking living proof that incels can't be saved by moneymaxxxing or self improving. It might be bragging in a way, but it just shows how subhuman I am and affirms the blackpill