Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously think I'm done growing.

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
15 and 5'9 atm, I found out i was 5'9 by searching up the model of my fridge and height of it then comparing myself to it (I am the exact same height as my fridge, 69 inches). I just don't feel like im growing anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
15 and 5'9 atm, I found out i was 5'9 by searching up the model of my fridge and height of it (I was the exact same height). I just don't feel like im growing anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dude, cmon.

Wait till you are atleast 18 before making height assumptions. There is still some hope...

low iq, thats normal height for your age and you can still grow. your plates don't close until 22

I'm 18 and 5'7 U little faggot

I stopped growing when I was 17 or 18. You might still have some time.

It is not over.

bro u still have time, i'm such a late bloomer and was 5'9 at 19 but now 5'10

19 and 5'8. Don't count your chickens before they hatch sonny.

5´9" at 15 years old!!??

I am fucking 5´7" at 24 years old.

mogs me being 5’3

jfl at making post like this while there is ton of adults shorter than 5'7 here. dont u have heart?? :feelsree:

How can you feel like you’re done growing though? You could easily have another growth spurt in you.. I was 5’6” or 5’7” at 15 and now I’m 5’9”.. how tall are your parents?