Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i seriously doubt you are all ugly.....

L

Living_Zombie

Greycel
knowing the blackpill community for years, its full of normies who pretend to be ugly.

being ugly means that you have a facial deformity. for example. being bald is a facial deformity. for that reason all bald guys even the best looking among them are ugly

i've seen so many faces from so many people over the years. very small amount have actual facial deformities such a reccesed chin and things like that. and almost all

man around their 20's-30's have full head of hair. only a small minority is actually balding.

stop fool people. we all know you see the blackpill community as a joke and you are here for the memes

just like the fakecel FACEANDLMS who is 6 ft 4 black guy with a huge dick who lie that hes an incel

Many are short like me. I am incel because of my height and high inhibition.

Being short is a deformity
Many are short like me. I am incel because of my height and high inhibition.
Just low inhibition max like all the niggers, they get girls pregnant then leave

Being short is a deformity

Just low inhibition max like all the niggers, they get girls pregnant then leave
I am not nigger and all those niggers impregnating toilets are tall and thugmaxxed tyrones not dwarves.
Also, you deserve to be banned for having such a cringe username.

Being a curry and Having dark shitskin which makes you look like an abo, is a disability

I am not nigger and all those niggers impregnating toilets are tall and thugmaxxed tyrones not dwarves.
Also, you deserve to be banned for having such a cringe username.
autismcel if you think this is not sarcasm

No, I will not send you a picture about my face. I know I'm below average, people have shown it to me.

Yes, I've been told to visit my homeland, despite having European and Amerindian haplogroups.

wgs-png.692446

wgs-png.692648

A bit of receeding hairline, I'm 23. Also, my face is puffy.
is it truly receding or you just think it is...

if you have hairloss genes then ITS OVER FOR YOU

if not then you're a liar. no nw1 is below average

is it truly receding or you just think it is...

if you have hairloss genes then ITS OVER FOR YOU

if not then you're a liar. no nw1 is below average
NW2 for now.

Ugly + short + visible nw + non-nt :feelsbadman:

Yes we are all just pretending to be ugly. It's not actually that we're ugly, we're all attractive guys who just don't have the right personalities. If only we developed a great personality like you women would want to date us. Is that right?

Not ugly but I'm a complete mentalcel

Yes we are all just pretending to be ugly. It's not actually that we're ugly, we're all attractive guys who just don't have the right personalities. If only we developed a great personality like you women would want to date us. Is that right?
no, you are normies who have issues

i'm objectivly unattractive unlike you

What issues do we have? Isn't a far simpler explanation simply that we really are ugly as we say we are?

i'm alone because i'm mentally ill

I wish i wasn't scarred, short, no-jawed, out of shape and with receding hairline. Oooh i wish... But i already payed multiple times with my blood and my tears in real life to be bothered by whatever at this point.
35 years straight without any form of love, no parental nor friendly nor romantic turned me into who i am. A void soul trapped into a goblinoid body.

And thanks for reminding us greycel, appreciated, really :feelsokman:

:feelsrope:

True, I don't trust anyone in this site

I am obsese and balding, I also have an eye condition that makes one smaller than the other, but both of my eyes are compressed by fat so it doesn't matter. Fakecels are retarded and can't keep up the act long before revealing themselves

My ratings on TRM were between 3-4 and on photofeeler it's barely a 3.

I am here because old and manlet

So true. We're all chads who get massive amounts of pussy.

mental illness is one of the biggest contributors to inceldom.

Screenshot 289

OP got shadowbanned?

I am not incel, i never was.

Thats because i was born a trucel.

gigabased i am a 6'5" nordic IT user with blue hunter eyes,lean body, 12 inches horse dick and 250 millions income monthly

I am deformed in every possible way. My bone structure is completely out of whack i look like a mix between a 12 year old boy and a woman. My arms are so thin that they can be used to make spaghetti. My face is deformed beyond repair even if i got plastic surgery i'd only go up 1 rank from a 1/10 to a 2/10. My eyes cross without my glasses. I have a drooping eyelid and my nose is completely consuming my entire face. It was broken and leans towards one side now. I broke it out of rage because i hate my hideous face that much. My earlobes are as long as Kevin Spacey's and he's a 63 year old man.

Having low status makes your appearance in the mirror 'ugly'. Being ugly is a result of having low status.

I have cranial deformity

Being curry with an asymmetrical ogre face is basically a deformity. Manletism is also a deformity.

I do have a deformity unlike the retarded faggots on here so I qualify as ugly.