Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I seriously cannot be convinced that looks is NOT a factor in hiring

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Wagecel post and Blackpill theory 101 here, but this my own personal example in the field. I've interviewed for several jobs, and I have done mock interviews with someone I know, and barring a few tweaks, he thinks my interviewing skills are good. I'm trying to get a better, more stable job, and it's going to be close to 10 interviews within the past 5 or 6 months, and I either get ghosted or "we went with another candidate"
I present myself well, do background research on the companies, and I'm knowledgeable in my field, but nothing.

Wagecel post and Blackpill theory 101 here, but this my own personal example in the field. I've interviewed for several jobs, and I have done mock interviews with someone I know, and barring a few tweaks, he thinks my interviewing skills are good. I'm trying to get a better, more stable job, and it's going to be close to 10 interviews within the past 5 or 6 months, and I either get ghosted or "we went with another candidate"
I present myself well, do background research on the companies, and I'm knowledgeable in my field, but nothing.
Nothing should convince you that looks don't matter because they 100% do in job interviews and in everything else. You owe it to yourself to looksfraud (ie use in-sole shoe lifts to heightfraud jf you are a manlet) to gain maximum reputation during a job interview.

Last edited:
I have a pretty solid job. We did just hire a fat guy over a somewhat attractive girl. I actually preferred the girl because I think she's excellent, better than most people on my team, but the fat guy has been pretty good so far and I didn't know him prior.

We did hire the better looking girl of basically two candidates. She's about a 7 and the other girl about a 4. I advocated for her because she was bubbly and enthusiastic and would be in a leadership position and she struck me as someone that would have energy to try to get people motivated to do a lot of little fill in tasks that don't always get done. So far she has. But that personality, and the other girls introverted personality are at least partially derived from looks most likely. So even indirectly I think that can be true.

Better looks = Better Socialized

This. This right here is something that normies can't get through their 3 inch thick skulls --- attractive people are likable, give good impressions, and have positive personality traits BECAUSE they have been treated well throughout their lives

This. This right here is something that normies can't get through their 3 inch thick skulls --- attractive people are likable, give good impressions, and have positive personality traits BECAUSE they have been treated well throughout their lives

Its a major factor, especially in something like customer service. When it comes to customer service jobs you better be attractive. Which is why I instinctively never applied for customer service jobs. My bald ass with bad acne and acne scars would never be hired. Uggos like me belong at the bottom floor of warehouses, where heavy machinery makes noise and its hot as hell, the genetic prison where all the ugly people are crammed.

It's the number one factor in everything, including hiring.

Water, really.

I have a pretty solid job. We did just hire a fat guy over a somewhat attractive girl. I actually preferred the girl because I think she's excellent, better than most people on my team, but the fat guy has been pretty good so far and I didn't know him prior.

We did hire the better looking girl of basically two candidates. She's about a 7 and the other girl about a 4. I advocated for her because she was bubbly and enthusiastic and would be in a leadership position and she struck me as someone that would have energy to try to get people motivated to do a lot of little fill in tasks that don't always get done. So far she has. But that personality, and the other girls introverted personality are at least partially derived from looks most likely. So even indirectly I think that can be true.

Blue pilled, you are.

Better looks = better genes = better offspring = stronger tribe

the classic Failo Effect. It's just science that people won't like you because of your looks and there's nothing we can do about it

Looks are the main factor in life.

What the fuck is with all them cucks, guys?

Looks is the biggest factor in everything, period.

Its a major factor, especially in something like customer service. When it comes to customer service jobs you better be attractive. Which is why I instinctively never applied for customer service jobs. My bald ass with bad acne and acne scars would never be hired. Uggos like me belong at the bottom floor of warehouses, where heavy machinery makes noise and its hot as hell, the genetic prison where all the ugly people are crammed.

I worked at Sam's Club, and the customer service reps at the complaint desk were mostly white and beaner landwhales. The thin ones weren't "hot" either.

I worked at Sam's Club, and the customer service reps at the complaint desk were mostly white and beaner landwhales. The thin ones weren't "hot" either.
Places like Sam's Club don't really care about appearance tbh. Clothing stores and profesional environments are another matter

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: yes lets help the stacey and not the truecel surely she wont have an easy time everywhere

Same here. After months of nothing but "Sorry, but we've decided to hire another candidate" when I was looking for a job before I finally got into one where people were being mass-hired without an interview, I don't even need any other data (and there's lots of it) to understand this fact by heart:feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:.

Job seeking these days is just like trying to get foids on Tinder as an incel... Ropefuel... :feelsrope:

Looks are the biggest factor in life

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: yes lets help the stacey and not the truecel surely she wont have an easy time everywhere
I mean that fat guy is married and the girl is like a 6.5

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back