Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sent this to foid after her one word responses

The story:
I went to mcdonalds and when i was smoking outside kazakh approached me. He wore official suit and expensive watches. The dude told me that he has to go to kazakhstan urgently but he has no money. He asked me to give him about 100$ to buy ticked and promised he’ll give me 3 times more when he gets to kazakhstan. Of course i refused. And believe me or not i met him again in other part of city half of a year later. He approached me again (he didn’t remember me, but i did). I immediately told him to fuck off and walked away
Lmfao why are scammers so low IQ? Like, bitch, you're wearing expensive clothes and accessories, jfl! At least hobomaxx before you do that shit.

Lmfao why are scammers so low IQ? Like, bitch, you're wearing expensive clothes and accessories, jfl! At least hobomaxx before you do that shit.
I wish i could shoot him with aa-12 (full auto of course) that day (in forza horizon 3)

I wish i could shoot him with aa-12 (full auto of course) that day (in forza horizon 3)
Jfl, that'd be great. Some nigger scammed my friends and bro the other night. Next time I saw him, I was staring at him while he was cycling with his gf sitting behind who informed him I was staring. He then yells "Whatchu looking at?" so I turned around to go walk after him while staring but he didn't stop and just cycled further so I turned around more and proceeded to go where I was going to in the first place, jfl, which was the mosque.

Jfl, that'd be great. Some nigger scammed my friends and bro the other night. Next time I saw him, I was staring at him while he was cycling with his gf sitting behind who informed him I was staring. He then yells "Whatchu looking at?" so I turned around to go walk after him while staring but he didn't stop and just cycled further so I turned around more and proceeded to go where I was going to in the first place, jfl, which was the mosque.
Thats why i hate naggers
It's all good. You said you got one word responses and that's not a good sign from foids.
Some say im fakecel cause i get matches

Some say im fakecel cause i get matches
I mean as long as you don't brag about getting matches when other people here can't I don't think by itself it is a really big issue.