Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I sent this to foid after her one word responses

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And she said that shes offended

478F7A52 E23E 44D6 BC2B 38E7D105F584

I like your reviewbrah avi tbh, a truecel very polite and genuine, i wish him the best ngl.

The sad part is when you realise his life would be a million time better if he was born a foid.

Lorde vs reviewbrah
6PyvydVdbOstQV9d1n2BP5lSwIKKCzZD5nMqz9cc1gM

An instagram "model" which is his exact looksmatch.
NJG1zjK

What he would look like as a foid, living life on easy mode.
37e

I like your reviewbrah avi tbh, a truecel very polite and genuine, i wish him the best ngl.

The sad part is when you realise his life would be a million time better if he was born a foid.

Lorde vs reviewbrah
View attachment 321894
An instagram "model" which is his exact looksmatch.
View attachment 321895
What he would look like as a foid, living life on easy mode.
View attachment 321897
His looksmatch has more smv than all chads on earth combined while he rots and copes with junk food

Was she offended as well when a 5 year old white kid was shot by a dindu in his yard or did she miss that in her retarded Twitter bubble.

Last edited:
Jfl. And based.
DA1C17CA E804 4363 90DD 82FFB642D751

She is going too much on Netflix and Twitter to care about dindu criminal and irrelevant Western things to her when there are thousands of other things she should be offended at regarding history and treatment of Slavs.
In reality she was offended from the start by my facial bones

Just put some gel on your hair so it looks like you never wash your head theory
Jfl, BlackOps2cel's hair also looks gross but that's without any gel.

Pepe don't take no shit.

Jfl that sucks. I did meet a Russian once though. Nice dude.
The story:
I went to mcdonalds and when i was smoking outside kazakh approached me. He wore official suit and expensive watches. The dude told me that he has to go to kazakhstan urgently but he has no money. He asked me to give him about 100$ to buy ticked and promised he’ll give me 3 times more when he gets to kazakhstan. Of course i refused. And believe me or not i met him again in other part of city half of a year later. He approached me again (he didn’t remember me, but i did). I immediately told him to fuck off and walked away