Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I send DMs to many girls on the Acheron Discord - should the mods here ban me for being a fakecel?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
@Fat Link on Acheron I send DMs to girls and they reply to me, I'm worried I am becoming a gigachad without realizing it.

My ascension is inevitable, should I be banned here because I was a fakecel all along and so my bragging doesn't trigger jealousies in all the trucels here?

@Dregster come at me

hopefully your discord phase goes well

yeah, I am sure they are all girls :lul:

Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

Discord girls merely covet immediate validation in the groveling cretins who adore them.
How did you get unbanned so fast

The real fakecels are the ones who permitted foids to enter Acheron :feelsthink:

So far two admitted to me right away they were trannies, I admire they did not attempt to deceive me.

Far as I know the rest are biological females

The real fakecels are the ones who permitted foids to enter Acheron :feelsthink:
Komesarj runs it and he doesn't claim to be celibate so he can't be a fakecel, though perhaps ex-fakecel could be apt given how quickly he was able to close things.

I don't care about fakecels I care about fakefriends.

Discord girls merely covet immediate validation in the groveling cretins who adore them.
Meanwhile, I get 0 messages on Discord besides three guys (two of them are from this forum).

Meanwhile, I get 0 messages on Discord besides three guys (two of them are from this forum).
You have to reach out and tell them how they have useless roastie pussies inferior to lolis

who fucked with me today?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back