Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I see why you guys hate discord now.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Bro its so fucking annoying. 2017 was the peak of discord where I could say "nigger" in a server and it would take me about 2 hours of arguing with niggas including mods to get banned, but now everyone is so fucking soy now and I get banned for no reason. Like my last account got fucking banned bc of @Rance who was on some goofy shit back then and took me and a lot of other people down with him. I had that account since 2017 and I still miss it. (run on sentence I think? I just woke up and am supposed to be studying) anyways I have been getting banned from servers left and right just because people didn't like me and the way I spoke or handled myself on the app. Because I hate it when some fucking retard runs his fucking keyboard and says some out of pocket shit for no reason or accuse me something retarded. Like a few months ago one of my buds from school turned on me bc his friend called me a retard for not being able to use a discord bot and I called him a dumb faggot and I got accused of homophobia when members of the server make fun of gays and minorities racial or not all the fucking time in the server. But I of course as the least respected member was banned. And not just people I know in person dislike me on there but even random ass cunts, like I tried to join an occult server to learn how to do a love spell and I told them about my current situation and shit and they made fun of me and I stood up for myself, however I was in the wrong? I didn't even use any slurs because I knew the people in the servers would be hardcore atheist and Satanist who are usually leftist anyways. Quickly I was banned. The same followed with most occult servers I joined. Another thing I've noticed about discord is that non normie culture is literally taking discord over bro. Like I can speak how I speak here with you guys and people actually understand me and shit, and there are so many 4chanfags as well. And we all know that they are ruining everything. I can't go into one 4chan servers nsfw section without seeing some fucking femboy looking for validation and it sickens me. I'm sick and tired of all the 4chan foids ruining shit as well, they are the most bitchiest type of whores ever I fucking swear it. I sent one a picture of my face to see if I could ascend with her and she called me a nigger and a monkey (based) and blocked me. But they complain about not being able to find a boyfriend????? And I'm your fucking age???? Its all a bunch of bullshit, and tbh I've been thinking of uninstalling the shithole for some time.

I don't use that shit. Might in the future just to troll leftists

I don't use that shit. Might in the future just to troll leftists
we can do it together and end up in the internet history books

I had it once but never really used it to many faggots and troons

Discord is rubbish now no point in using it besides memes

I only use it to lurk in .is' server

In 2017 this nigga was like 9. Also yea fuck discord stupid faggot mods banned me the first time in February 2020. Then I got banned again a few times and my server got banned July 2021. 500K messages gone down the drain. I remember coping thinking they’ll restore it because of 2 rare cases and kept annoying actual discord staff until they later banned me & my server twice months later

This is petty.

Don't use Discord.

It's a cucked cesspit and they spy on your with their bloated app.

Used to be based, now is cucked like everything else.

Legit faggotry is spreading like a plague on 4chan and incel discord servers. All the incels are turning prison gay, and there's a disgusting new breed of attention seeking foid that pretends to be edgy 4chaner for validation.

You were 9 in 2017? So you’re 14 and calling yourself incel?

death to pisscord

Telegram still exists but one needs a phone number

Bro its so fucking annoying. 2017 was the peak of discord where I could say "nigger" in a server and it would take me about 2 hours of arguing with niggas including mods to get banned, but now everyone is so fucking soy now and I get banned for no reason. Like my last account got fucking banned bc of @Rance who was on some goofy shit back then and took me and a lot of other people down with him. I had that account since 2017 and I still miss it. (run on sentence I think? I just woke up and am supposed to be studying) anyways I have been getting banned from servers left and right just because people didn't like me and the way I spoke or handled myself on the app. Because I hate it when some fucking retard runs his fucking keyboard and says some out of pocket shit for no reason or accuse me something retarded. Like a few months ago one of my buds from school turned on me bc his friend called me a retard for not being able to use a discord bot and I called him a dumb faggot and I got accused of homophobia when members of the server make fun of gays and minorities racial or not all the fucking time in the server. But I of course as the least respected member was banned. And not just people I know in person dislike me on there but even random ass cunts, like I tried to join an occult server to learn how to do a love spell and I told them about my current situation and shit and they made fun of me and I stood up for myself, however I was in the wrong? I didn't even use any slurs because I knew the people in the servers would be hardcore atheist and Satanist who are usually leftist anyways. Quickly I was banned. The same followed with most occult servers I joined. Another thing I've noticed about discord is that non normie culture is literally taking discord over bro. Like I can speak how I speak here with you guys and people actually understand me and shit, and there are so many 4chanfags as well. And we all know that they are ruining everything. I can't go into one 4chan servers nsfw section without seeing some fucking femboy looking for validation and it sickens me. I'm sick and tired of all the 4chan foids ruining shit as well, they are the most bitchiest type of whores ever I fucking swear it. I sent one a picture of my face to see if I could ascend with her and she called me a nigger and a monkey (based) and blocked me. But they complain about not being able to find a boyfriend????? And I'm your fucking age???? Its all a bunch of bullshit, and tbh I've been thinking of uninstalling the shithole for some time.
Why don't they allow niggers to say nigger?

Last time I went on, all servers I was in were dead af. Have people moved on to an alternative?

Last time I went on, all servers I was in were dead af. Have people moved on to an alternative?
No, you just need to find popular servers.

No, you just need to find popular servers.
idk, too unmotivated for that shit. I'll try someday I guess.

But you're right 2017 was when it hit it's peak