Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see total subhumans and normies living good lives with gfs, friends etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Chad only is a meme. But what you see outside is still biased bc the lonely people, no matter how they look, are rotting at home. You only see the people outside having fun.

another 2021cel lol.
6BA17631 7CB9 46CF 8A85 BC167E355996

That's my point, but you don't have any evidence for your claims either. The difference between them and you however is that you immediately dismiss those experiences by claiming that they don't have a social life or any real world experience. In fact, you did the same thing in this post too. You're the one throwing ad hominems around.
So what? Normies get laid eventually, but the real question is at what costs? The odds are heavily stacked against them and they aren't the ones who have any leverage whatsoever in the relationship, thus normies can't pump and dump or just get a new gf.
The point is that as always the truth comes out that all these retards who claim to be "blackpilled" and try to tell you everything there is to know about human relationships are actually NEETs who have never even been to a party. Their opinions are worthless. That's a completely valid argument again what they're saying. Neckbeards like incel TV aren't worth real life experience. Le Chad, le sub8 and le normie struggle is only a thing on this forum from what i've seen. Even on other PSL/ blackpill forums where some people actually get laid, you'll see that that there's none of this bastardized version of the blackpill you sadly now see here.

There's no cost to getting laid for a normie. It happens to them naturally just by existing.

There's no cost to getting laid for a normie. It happens to them naturally just by existing.
You will never get it, soyo. This will be my last reply to you.

Agreed. Social status does go a long way, much more than some people are willing to admit. Imo NT can be seen as a part of the Blackpill though alongside looks

Last paragraph describes me except the race part

Kek. What do you expect from some gynocentric jestermaxxing cuck (or future housenegro)?

"Please, please Mrs. Cumdumpster, can I be your housenegro?":soy::soy::soy:

Here's my advice to all sub8 men (including non-incels):
Roidmaxx
Moneymaxx
Whoremaxx
Monkmaxx
Why are you calling people bluepilled when you give money to foids to fuck their loose blown out roast beef?

Being a truecel is not limited to being simply ugly. Some of those outliers you try to justify with have big families, big social circles, and are privileged in certain ways granting them access to more chances for organic relation building. The average truecel on here is friendless, with little family, and little time wasting away wageslaving or in school or rotting in their room. What are the chances for us, to get out of our obligations for a 1/100000 chance at meeting a foid that would *consider* going on a date with us? Think about it. Not to mention the countless cucks and normies you speak of are in relationships where the foid is secretly seeing other men and behind closed doors their relationship is nothing but coping with resentment. Just go on any relationship forum, itll paint the true reality for men who arent in the top percentile.

Not sure if youre in High School or College, but females are less strict with their standards in HS, it is more about social status and what clique you belong to. College, post college and online dating is when things really start to really become chad only.

Not sure if youre in High School or College, but females are less strict with their standards in HS, it is more about social status and what clique you belong to. College, post college and online dating is when things really start to really become chad only.
I’m in college now and I see the same thing I did in highschool.

“Chad only” was only ever an aspie meme, nothing more.

I’m in college now and I see the same thing I did in highschool.

“Chad only” was only ever an aspie meme, nothing more
What you are saying is Lifefuel, but I still dont buy it. Ill have to see for Myself. You also dont see what these roasties do behind closed doors, so you might have a very limited view of the reality of their Sex Lives

Props though for willing to post a controversial opinion such as this on a Blackpill forum