Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see total subhumans and normies living good lives with gfs, friends etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
"please ban any opposing opinions, i'm too insecure and sheltered to question my beliefs". I'm an incel like anyone else here. I'm just not a delusional teenager that thinks everyone who isn't a 6'5 NFL player is living a shit life. There's plenty of other people who aren't retarded either.
1 Those arent even opposing opinions. You are merely denying already established facts thatve been there for years merely to get attention on the forum. Start giving me statistics and ill start to believe you.

2 see, i told you that you are another troll. Stop stereotyping not every Chad is 6'5 NFL player. Chad is 8/10 and above and he can have any personality and everyone would still love him.

You know what. Post your face and height. I bet you are coping with the NTpill just so you wouldnt admit that you are subhuman.

@mods go ER on graycels

Exactly, so you have absolutely no life experience and you are in no position to tell me how life works since your only look at it was through absolute subhuman angsty doomers on youtube making videos from their basements.
That's as much as I needed to know. You're not worth talking to anymore.

"please ban any opposing opinions, i'm too insecure and sheltered to question my beliefs". I'm an incel like anyone else here. I'm just not a delusional teenager that thinks everyone who isn't a 6'5 NFL player is living a shit life. There's plenty of other people who aren't retarded either.

oh shit I forgot, let me just doxx myself, one sec.

lol at 2021cels chatting shit.
So you are telling me that if a 6'1 Chad with a sharp ass jaw and hollow cheeks claims inceldom because of nonNT he is to be believed and let to stay here?

1 Those arent even opposing opinions. You are merely denying already established facts thatve been there for years merely to get attention on the forum. Start giving me statistics and ill start to believe you.

2 see, i told you that you are another troll. Stop stereotyping not every Chad is 6'5 NFL player. Chad is 8/10 and above and he can have any personality and everyone would still love him.

You know what. Post your face and height. I bet you are coping with the NTpill just so you wouldnt admit that you are subhuman.
There aren't "established facts". Stop treating this shit like it's a fucking religion, you schizo. There aren't different people here with different views. Just because one opinion is the most popular doesn't make it fact. And there's aspie teenagers like you that inflate these retarded opinions. Ask anyone with any real world experience and they'll tell you the exact same thing i'm saying.

You are basically a basement dweller so your opinions don't mean shit. I was a retard like you before I had the "luck" of experiencing some normalcy. Hope it'll happen to you someday too.

@mods go ER on graycels
another 2021cel lol.

So you are telling me that if a 6'1 Chad with a sharp ass jaw and hollow cheeks claims inceldom because of nonNT he is to be believed and let to stay here?
6'1 isn't a Chad height. I love how you don't actually know what you're talking about... uh.... Chad has uh... le sharp chaw and.... hm... le hollow cheeks oh yeah. Sounds very homo-erotic. Just say "good looking guy".

There aren't "established facts". Stop treating this shit like it's a fucking religion, you schizo. There aren't different people here with different views. Just because one opinion is the most popular doesn't make it fact. And there's aspie teenagers like you that inflate these retarded opinions. Ask anyone with any real world experience and they'll tell you the exact same thing i'm saying.

You are basically a basement dweller so your opinions don't mean shit. I was a retard like you before I had the "luck" of experiencing some normalcy. Hope it'll happen to you someday too.

another 2021cel lol.

6'1 isn't a Chad height. I love how you don't actually know what you're talking about... uh.... Chad has uh... le sharp chaw and.... hm... le hollow cheeks oh yeah. Sounds very homo-erotic. Just say "good looking guy".
Just answer my question real quick

Just answer my question real quick
There's no reason why anyone should know what anyone else here looks like. And there's no way of telling if anyone here is actually telling the truth. It's a pointless question. That Chad you made up could be an incel. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Absolutely. If he is an incel I don't see why he shouldn't be here.

oh shit I forgot, let me just doxx myself, one sec.
What about my post before that one? You have no arguments. Anybody who disagrees with you has invalid experiences. Most users here observe the complete opposite, but hey, only your unverified observations are legit, right? Demographics alone and legit statistics disagree with you (way more single men than women in our age group; 107:100 gender ratios in some states in my country).The average normie can't pump and dump or can easily find a new gf, just because of the fucked up gender ratio and the ageing population in many western countries. You sound like Richard "Belle" COoPEr who constantly talks about his 5'5" ethnic roommate from college who was slaying. Source? Trust me bro.

What about my post before that one? You have no arguments. Anybody who disagrees with you has invalid experiences. Most users here observe the complete opposite, but hey, only your unverified observations are legit, right? Demographics alone and legit statistics disagree with you (way more single men than women in our age group; 107:100 gender ratios in some states in my country).The average normie can't pump and dump or can easily find a new gf, just because of the fucked up gender ratio and the ageing population in many western countries. You sound like Richard "Belle" COoPEr who constantly talks about his 5'5" ethnic roommate from college who was slaying. Source? Trust me bro.
My theory is that he is a failed normie who blames nonNT on being left out and being incel instead of accepting that he isnt Chad.

No one else here has any concrete evidence for what they're saying either. You don't have to believe what I say. I know personally that it's a fact so that'll all I need. That and anyone who has any sort of social life can confirm what i'm saying. Even if you go to slightly more NT forums like lookism you'll see people like that, let alone real life.

The "way more single men" shit affects the absolute bottom percentile of men. Never disagreed with that. No shit that the ugliest women can get laid, while the ugliest women can't.

So to summarize your first post OP, you’re saying

* Users on this site underestimate the importance of social skills

* Users on this site overrate the importance of looks

* Sub-8 is false, sub-5 is true. How do you define these terms though? What does “sub-8” and “sub-5” mean to you?

Ask anyone with any real world experience and they'll tell you the exact same thing i'm saying.
Ah there you go, only you have real world experiences. I went to social gatherings, I tried everything to ascend and I don't have autism or any other mental illness.
You are basically a basement dweller so your opinions don't mean shit
Typical bluepilled soylet insult.

No one else here has any concrete evidence for what they're saying either. You don't have to believe what I say. I know personally that it's a fact so that'll all I need. That and anyone who has any sort of social life can confirm what i'm saying. Even if you go to slightly more NT forums like lookism you'll see people like that, let alone real life.

The "way more single men" shit affects the absolute bottom percentile of men. Never disagreed with that. No shit that the ugliest women can get laid, while the ugliest women can't.
>No one has concrete evidence either
Must read section doesnt exist now huh.
FaceandLMS and incel TV just dont exist now huh.
Ah there you go, only you have real world experiences. I went to social gatherings, I tried everything to ascend and I don't have autism or any other mental illness.

Typical bluepilled soylet insult.
Screenshot 2021 11 26 15 09 14 851 comandroidchrome

>No one has concrete evidence either
Must read section doesnt exist now huh.
FaceandLMS and incel TV just dont exist now huh.
Never watched FaceandLMS but incel tv is a complete sperglord basement dwelling subhuman sub 80 IQ retard. Since you actually felt it was worth mentioning him AT ALL that really tells me everything I need to know. That was hopefully the last reply you get from me unless you piss me off and say something even more retarded but I don't think that's possible.

[UWSL]You know what. Post your face and height. I bet you are coping with the NTpill just so you wouldnt admit that you are subhuman.[/UWSL]
Nobody do this or you will receive an automatic one day ban from me since it violates our rule against posting selfies. :feelsUgh:

Anyone who has a problem with this take it up with @SergeantIncel as he has very good reasons for implementing this rule. :feelswhat:

But yeah warn me for 10% for calling him out on his hypocrisy regarding calling incel tv aspie then saying muh nonNT @Fat Link

Never watched FaceandLMS but incel tv is a complete sperglord basement dwelling subhuman sub 80 IQ retard. Since you actually felt it was worth mentioning him AT ALL that really tells me everything I need to know. That was hopefully the last reply you get from me unless you piss me off and say something even more retarded but I don't think that's possible.
100% agree with this but I’ll give him that much like HBTDL he is entertaining at least in between his endless JBW theorizing stupidity. :ahegao:

Everyone on this thread is a retard. Sub 5 and sub 7 (8 is too high) are both true depending on where you're at and the people you are around. I understand lots of cels here rarely see normies with girls and so that may make them believe that sub 8 is true, but I've also come across manlet curry prettyboys (one in particular was 5'5") making out with girls in clubs and I see plenty of normies with girls at uni/retail job and just in general. Also these are not 30+ y/o men, these are young and healthy men around my age (20). Maybe those guys aren't there where you are located but where I am, I see them often enough to know sub 7 is bullshit for me.

Also JFL @ incels calling to ban others, you faggots are no different than ITcels trying to kick others off platforms for having different opinions.

Last edited:

That's my point, but you don't have any evidence for your claims either. The difference between them and you however is that you immediately dismiss those experiences by claiming that they don't have a social life or any real world experience. In fact, you did the same thing in this post too. You're the one throwing ad hominems around.
So what? Normies get laid eventually, but the real question is at what costs? The odds are heavily stacked against them and they aren't the ones who have any leverage whatsoever in the relationship, thus normies can't pump and dump or just get a new gf.

* Sub-8 is false, sub-5 is true. How do you define these terms though? What does “sub-8” and “sub-5” mean to you?
If only he had just said this, most people here wouldn’t have disagreed with him ITT.

How am I trolling? Everyone's being vicious here, that's just the nature of these forums jfl. We don't need our overlords to protect us from harsh words. Imo this is better than the "look at Chad mogging this subhuman here" threads.
I'm an incel like anyone else here. I don't see why I should be banned for having differing views.
I’m talking to nikrebi here not you as it pertains to person that should be permabanned already due to his constant unwarranted viciousness and name calling of other users but isn’t because I like to give people a lot of leeway before shitcanning them from the site. :feelsokman:

I’m talking to nikrebi here not you as it pertains to person that should be permabanned already due to his constant unwarranted viciousness and name calling of other users but isn’t because I like to give people a lot of leeway before shitcanning them from the site. :feelsokman:
Ah, okay. I apologize.

How am I trolling? Everyone's being vicious here, that's just the nature of these forums jfl. We don't need our overlords to protect us from harsh words. Imo this is better than the "look at Chad mogging this subhuman here" threads.
I'm an incel like anyone else here. I don't see why I should be banned for having differing views.
He wasn't even talking to you :feelskek:

So yeah calling him out as a retard for obvious hypocrisy regarding mental health is bannable but this isnt?
Screenshot 2021 11 26 15 09 14 851 comandroidchrome

IMG 20211126 151057

If OP had said just this from the start this thread would be a lot more civil since these points aren't necessarily wrong :feelshaha:.

you don't have to be married to betabuxx :feelskek:
Most normies dont make 6 figures per year.

Kind of hard to betabuxx when they have foid partners who make nearly as much as they do.

Good post. And it's good to see this line of thinking becoming the norm amongst incels, as it's very accurate to what is happening IRL.
Hell by the dashboard light while fun to listen to at times is not always right with his little theories. :feelsUgh:

Oofy doofy being one of them and to the point the few more intelligent members of his audience such as myself suspect he’s trolling his overall audience with that theory. :feelswhat:
Dashboard's doofy theory is no troll, tbh it's the best theory to come out of the incelsphere in the last few years, it's cutting edge. Tbh he deserves money.

Good post. And it's good to see this line of thinking becoming the norm amongst incels, as it's very accurate to what is happening IRL.

Dashboard's doofy theory is no troll, tbh it's the best theory to come out of the incelsphere in the last few years, it's cutting edge. Tbh he deserves money.:feelskek:
Well Grotesque is from the exact same area of Jew York that ol dashboard lives in and even he says Alex’s theory is bullshit and that he “just doesn’t see it” from his own observations of the area. :ahegao:

Now I’ll really tell ya something… :feelsthink:

If Alex were only talking/speaking about oofy doofy theory in the sense of ridiculously scrawny white hipster faggots with gauges in their ears coupled up with “grotesquely” obese landwhale foids then I’d be absolutely in 1000% agreement with you and saying not only is ol dashboard a genius but people should be throwing him money hand over fist as I see THIS sort of oofy doofy coupling in droves literally every single time I head out to my local Walmart. :feelskek:

. If my brain was replaced with that of a normie, i'd be living a normal life. Physically there's no reason why I should've ended up here.
Exacty same

Im average looking/slightly below and i have been rejected constantly. Dozens after dozens of rejections. And it’s not “muh personality” I didn’t say or do anything weird

Exacty same
Same, but thankfully i'm not a mindless zombie serf of the jews like most people worldwide. Only around 5% of the world population have critical thinking and i'm part of them.

I'm so sick of the """blackpill""" generally being accepted as "if you're not 8/10 you'll never get pussy and if you do you'll be getting cucked and will have to spend your entire paycheck to get so much as a hug from foids".

I can't be the only one whose real life experience is the complete opposite of that, right? I stalk people from my city on social media for at least a few hours a week and most of them are normies. Still, their lives don't differ that much from Chad's. They go out partying, they have girlfriends, hookups, even the normie guys cheat on their girlfriends.
Tbh I don't even see a difference in the girls that Chads and normies date. The best looking girl from my old highschool is dating some 5'8 kinda inbred looking normie and The biggest Chad (who looks like a Hemsworth) is dating some high-tier Becky.

If you're 5/10, white or black and you're here it's because you're not NT. Your development was fucked in some way. Either your parents are useless retards like mine and they never got you to play normie sports as a kid, go to birthday parties, were abusive etc or your brain is simply wired wrong. There is no other explanation. Most people look mediocre and unimpressive, yet they all naturally end up in a friend group, go through relationships, hookups. If you don't look borderline deformed and this isn't you, then it's your brain that's the problem.
NTpill destroyed me.

If OP had said just this from the start this thread would be a lot more civil since these points aren't necessarily wrong :feelshaha:.
Joined Nov 25, 2021 Posts 55 Online 15h 43m
STFFU, "edgy" GrAYfag, OP's spittin them facts

Joined Nov 25, 2021 Posts 55 Online 15h 43m
STFFU, "edgy" GrAYfag, OP's spittin them facts
We may have a different post count but we're both 2021fags make no mistake:feelstastyman:.

It's been established the 8/10 or it's over is a meme (to some degree). I think where the big picture gets lost in the meme is that there's a difference between genuine desire and only getting monthly Starfish sex as a quota so the dude doesn't complain.

You will never experience genuine desire with a girl in her prime years.

You will always simply be a tool of convenience if you somehow ever did "Ascend"

It's been established the 8/10 or it's over is a meme (to some degree). I think where the big picture gets lost in the meme is that there's a difference between genuine desire and only getting monthly Starfish sex as a quota so the dude doesn't complain.

You will never experience genuine desire with a girl in her prime years.

You will always simply be a tool of convenience if you somehow ever did "Ascend"
based