Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see total subhumans and normies living good lives with gfs, friends etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm so sick of the """blackpill""" generally being accepted as "if you're not 8/10 you'll never get pussy and if you do you'll be getting cucked and will have to spend your entire paycheck to get so much as a hug from foids".

I can't be the only one whose real life experience is the complete opposite of that, right? I stalk people from my city on social media for at least a few hours a week and most of them are normies. Still, their lives don't differ that much from Chad's. They go out partying, they have girlfriends, hookups, even the normie guys cheat on their girlfriends.
Tbh I don't even see a difference in the girls that Chads and normies date. The best looking girl from my old highschool is dating some 5'8 kinda inbred looking normie and The biggest Chad (who looks like a Hemsworth) is dating some high-tier Becky.

If you're 5/10, white or black and you're here it's because you're not NT. Your development was fucked in some way. Either your parents are useless retards like mine and they never got you to play normie sports as a kid, go to birthday parties, were abusive etc or your brain is simply wired wrong. There is no other explanation. Most people look mediocre and unimpressive, yet they all naturally end up in a friend group, go through relationships, hookups. If you don't look borderline deformed and this isn't you, then it's your brain that's the problem.

Last edited:
Ban this fakecel trash

they're betabuxers i see some short ugly bald guys with pretty wifes too

Watch wheat waffles video about black pill exceptions. Women occasionally date ugly guys for various reason but that does not mean they are attracted to them.

Ban this fakecel trash
Where the fuck did I mention anything about my sexual experiences, you fucking retard? I'm right here with you on this forum.

they're betabuxers i see some short ugly bald guys with pretty wifes too
I'm not fucking talking about married couples. They don't even count. Old people relationships are cringe and gross. "Pretty wife" is an oxymoron. If she was pretty, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife. I'm talking about highschool and college students.

I'm not fucking talking about married couples. They don't even count. Old people relationships are cringe and gross. "Pretty wife" is an oxymoron. If she was pretty, she'd be young and if she was young she wouldn't be a wife. I'm talking about highschool and college students.
you don't have to be married to betabuxx :feelskek:

lost of them are around 30. sometimes they are their gfs. women want them just because of money

you don't have to be married to betabuxx :feelskek:
These people are all middle - upper middle class. They all have somewhat wealthy parents and at best they're all flipping burgers in McDonald's. No one is betabuxxing unless you see buying drinks at a date to be betabuxxing. Cope.

lost of them are around 30. sometimes they are their gfs. women want them just because of money
I'm not talking about 30 year olds. Who gives a shit about them? You can be a 5'2 Indian and marry a 30 year old ex-Stacy. I'm talking about women in their prime.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my parents were abusive and my development was defintely fucked up coz of them. both of them are almost certainly very autistic. there's lack of "humanity" or human warmth in them, cold and distant af people.
Same, brutal :society:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my parents were abusive and my development was defintely fucked up coz of them. both of them are almost certainly very autistic. there's lack of "humanity" or human warmth in them, cold and distant af people.

how tf i ended up with both parents autistic. wtf is my luck :feelsrope: if just one of them is normal i'd grow up to be totally normal :feelsbadman: but nah, they had to be both autistic retards. :lasereyes:
Same. If my brain was replaced with that of a normie, i'd be living a normal life. Physically there's no reason why I should've ended up here.

I'm so sick of the """blackpill""" generally being accepted as "if you're not 8/10 you'll never get pussy and if you do you'll be getting cucked and will have to spend your entire paycheck to get so much as a hug from foids".

I can't be the only one whose real life experience is the complete opposite of that, right? I stalk people from my city on social media for at least a few hours a week and most of them are normies. Still, their lives don't differ that much from Chad's. They go out partying, they have girlfriends, hookups, even the normie guys cheat on their girlfriends.
Tbh I don't even see a difference in the girls that Chads and normies date. The best looking girl from my old highschool is dating some 5'8 kinda inbred looking normie and The biggest Chad (who looks like a Hemsworth) is dating some high-tier Becky.

If you're 5/10, white or black and you're here it's because you're not NT. Your development was fucked in some way. Either your parents are useless retards like mine and they never got you to play normie sports as a kid, go to birthday parties, were abusive etc or your brain is simply wired wrong. There is no other explanation. Most people look mediocre and unimpressive, yet they all naturally end up in a friend group, go through relationships, hookups. If you don't look borderline deformed and this isn't you, then it's your brain that's the problem.
Always said that inkels are a very small percentage of the world male population and that normtards have no significant problems getting in relationships yet schizo autists here will claim that 99% of males are inkels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I personally know incel-tier normtard acquaintances (that i mog) that got gfs via socialmaxxing

@AlphaCentauri nice to see someone that's not retarded. I think there's just too many teenagers here now trying to be edgy. That's where the sub 8 meme came from. People need to stop watching shitty incel channels on youtube and do their own research and realise they're living a lie.

@AlphaCentauri nice to see someone that's not retarded. I think there's just too many teenagers here now trying to be edgy. That's where the sub 8 meme came from. People need to stop watching shitty incel channels on youtube and do their own research and realise they're living a lie.
Most of the users here are braindead kids. Also hating women is one of the biggest inkel teracopes to ever exist tbh. Muh grape is sour jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

loneliness is a disease that strikes lower middle class families the most, the parents think they're too good for everybody, even though they don't have a lot of money or opportunities to offer to their kids, they they're upper class intellectuals or some shit

so the parents grow up with very few friends and acquaintances, place massive expectations on their kids, and police their behavior obsessively, totally fucking up the kids' development
the behavior policing is especially intense for boys, since they tend to spend more time at home than girls, which get non-stop courtship since puberty and invitations to go out
boys will also suffer the most from not developing properly, because they have to perform very well in life to get anywhere, no one will give them a free pass

a boy growing up like this will be an overtly serious "little adult" that can't relate to his same-aged peers well, constantly thinking that everyone else grew up in the same super serious environment and is on the same page
he thinks everyone is the same and living a boring life and waiting to get married, which couldn't be farther from the truth
some of that "we're too good for everybody" sentiment also gets passed on to him, which is harmful because his real status in society is very low, same as the status of his deluded middle class parents.

1) if you were lower class you would be more free to develop your personality and friends, and expectations would be lower, overall you would have a healthier development
2) if you were upper class you would have way more opportunities and resources and the "we're too good for everybody" behavior would be justified

anecdotal proof for 1
19 year old lower class becky is engaged to a lower class guy with no teeth who works odd-jobs and has no stable job, neither of them suffer in any way from lack of a college education or job skills or smarts, they just pool money together from their shitty jobs and what they get from their extended families and they have fun with their lives, going on vacations, etc, literally have a perfectly normal fun relationship

anecdotal proof for 2
rich kid was a total autistic moron when we were young and everyone made fun of him for being retarded, meanwhile in his twenties he's taking high status photos in exotic locales and going on road trips with his sports car and a hot babe

meanwhile middle class incel has lived alone in the same studio apartment for 10 years after finishing college, and no one gives a shit about his diploma or his achievements, he's destined to grow old living the exact same solitary routine until he dies

Ranting Talking GIF by Yukster

Most men will get cucked at some point in their lives (see divorce rates in western countries). If you spent more on her than she spends on you, you're a betabuxx (regardless of how much you earn). This is what I've noticed in my social circle. You're also wasting your time and energy on her because as a normie you have to be her housenegro in order to appease your massa. She has all the power in the relationship because she can find a new boyfriend anytime she wants. How do you know if they really get hookups or not? Most of my normie acquaintances claim to be "happy singles,bro" while they rot in their apartments almost every weekend and cope with Vidya. "Free pussy at all costs" =/= ascending.

Nobody here ever unironically said that sub8 males are doomed to never get pussy, but only chads are unconditionally loved by foids because of their looks. They don't have to jestermaxx, they can treat holes like trash and still be worshipped by them. They don't have to collect good boy points in order to get access to her holes once a week. This is the most important part of the blackpill: looks = attraction, everything else is gynocentric jestermaxxing.
You're a gynocentric cuck who fantasizes about being the housenegro of some sub80 IQ cumdumpster.

I agree with you man, normies have far better lives than us and yea they get foids, you don't need to be a gigachad to be with foids, we as incels are what we are cos we're exceptionally fked up. And foids love them as well. Tall ugly ogres are even desired by many foids. It sounds anecdotal but I have seen too many of them for it to be anecdotal, literally any street on this planet and you'd see what I'm trying to say.

Yes I agree with you 100%. "Incels" that believe in sub 8 rule are mostly just socially inept and lazy so they use the sub 8 "rule" as a way not to try. It is always going to be sub 5 not sub 8, all the time at university and my work I saw painfully average men with girlfriends. All the time. To the point where it was suifuel just walking around campus or going to the shitty retail job. I also hate those that believe in "Chad only" when its clear as fucking day that most normies are 5-7 and they have no problem getting into relationships.

"Noooo if you are sub 8 it is over"
"B-but they'll get cucked"
Keep coping.

I'll never understand why cels are so desperate to bridge the gap between us and normies, we are NOTHING alike.

I don't know if it's ignorance or just a denial of reality but anyone that believes in sub 8 or chad only is low iq.

Last edited:
loneliness is a disease that strikes lower middle class families the most, the parents think they're too good for everybody, even though they don't have a lot of money or opportunities to offer to their kids, they they're upper class intellectuals or some shit

so the parents grow up with very few friends and acquaintances, place massive expectations on their kids, and police their behavior obsessively, totally fucking up the kids' development
the behavior policing is especially intense for boys, since they tend to spend more time at home than girls, which get non-stop courtship since puberty and invitations to go out
boys will also suffer the most from not developing properly, because they have to perform very well in life to get anywhere, no one will give them a free pass

a boy growing up like this will be an overtly serious "little adult" that can't relate to his same-aged peers well, constantly thinking that everyone else grew up in the same super serious environment and is on the same page
he thinks everyone is the same and living a boring life and waiting to get married, which couldn't be farther from the truth
some of that "we're too good for everybody" sentiment also gets passed on to him, which is harmful because his real status in society is very low, same as the status of his deluded middle class parents.

1) if you were lower class you would be more free to develop your personality and friends, and expectations would be lower, overall you would have a healthier development
2) if you were upper class you would have way more opportunities and resources and the "we're too good for everybody" behavior would be justified

anecdotal proof for 1
19 year old lower class becky is engaged to a lower class guy with no teeth who works odd-jobs and has no stable job, neither of them suffer in any way from lack of a college education or job skills or smarts, they just pool money together from their shitty jobs and what they get from their extended families and they have fun with their lives, going on vacations, etc, literally have a perfectly normal fun relationship

anecdotal proof for 2
rich kid was a total autistic moron when we were young and everyone made fun of him for being retarded, meanwhile in his twenties he's taking high status photos in exotic locales and going on road trips with his sports car and a hot babe

meanwhile middle class incel has lived alone in the same studio apartment for 10 years after finishing college, and no one gives a shit about his diploma or his achievements, he's destined to grow old living the exact same solitary routine until he dies

Ranting Talking GIF by Yukster
bit busy now but will read every word later.

Most men will get cucked at some point in their lives (see divorce rates in western countries).
Again, i'm not talking about oldcel couples ie married. I don't even see married men as being in relationships. If you've been an incel all your life and you marry a 25+ year old woman then you're still an incel in my eyes.
If you spent more on her than she spends on you, you're a betabuxx (regardless of how much you earn). This is what I've noticed in my social circle. You're also wasting your time and energy on her because as a normie you have to be her housenegro in order to appease your massa. She has all the power in the relationship because she can find a new boyfriend anytime she wants.
Normie men also have no problem finding other girlfriends. Young people have flings, relationships, they cheat etc but it's a cope to say that men are massively disadvantaged by this.
How do you know if they really get hookups or not? Most of my normie acquaintances claim to be "happy singles,bro" while they rot in their apartments almost every weekend and cope with Vidya. "Free pussy at all costs" =/= ascending.
Because i'm up to date on the gossip and before covid I used to be more social and went to a few parties. I literally saw foids cheating on their boyfriends with objectively uglier looking guys.
Nobody here ever unironically said that sub8 males are doomed to never get pussy, but only chads are unconditionally loved by foids because of their looks. They don't have to jestermaxx, they can treat holes like trash and still be worshipped by them. They don't have to collect good boy points in order to get access to her holes once a week. This is the most important part of the blackpill: looks = attraction, everything else is gynocentric jestermaxxing.
You're a gynocentric cuck who fantasizes about being the housenegro of some sub80 IQ cumdumpster.
More bluepill cope. What you call "jestermaxxing" is just telling jokes to a normal person. Normies are naturally outgoing and socially competent. They don't collect "good boy points" jfl what the fuck are you even talking about?
I think you don't really know what a normie is. I'm not talking about soybeard redditors who have to ask their SOs' for permission to play on the Nintendo Switch.
Those who claim to be blackpilled are on average the most bluepilled :feelskek: Normies effortlessly have a much better existence than you. They don't have to do shit. Quit coping.

@turbocuckcel_7000 Jesus that's so accurate it could be about me. Poor parent who tried to larp as high class, policing my activities, no hanging out with other boys after school or I get yelled at, me being called "adult" from a young age, wondering how other kids manage to be carefree if their home environment is like mine, berated for poor school performance despite being on high end of boys, told that I have to be a scientist.
:cryfeels:

@turbocuckcel_7000 Jesus that's so accurate it could be about me. Poor parent who tried to larp as high class, policing my activities, no hanging out with other boys after school or I get yelled at, me being called "adult" from a young age, wondering how other kids manage to be carefree if their home environment is like mine, berated for poor school performance despite being on high end of boys, told that I have to be a scientist.
:cryfeels:
happy to hear from other bros that went through the same thing, i just know that a lot of middle class boys grew up like this in the 80s and 90s.

Again, i'm not talking about oldcel couples ie married. I don't even see married men as being in relationships. If you've been an incel all your life and you marry a 25+ year old woman then you're still an incel in my eyes.
Interesting take. My point was that normies will inevitably get cucked at some point in their lives
Normie men also have no problem finding other girlfriends. Young people have flings, relationships, they cheat etc but it's a cope to say that men are massively disadvantaged by this
Interesting. You said in your OP the exact opposite (which was part of your strawman argument). Normies get cheated on a regular basis. You have no clue what is really going just because you stalk couples on social media. Rumors are also not a good indicator of reality. Men lie all the time about their "lay count" and holes constantly lie about their true body count.
Because i'm up to date on the gossip and before covid I used to be more social and went to a few parties. I literally saw foids cheating on their boyfriends with objectively uglier looking guys.
I can't verify that. I usually see the exact opposite. Highschool sweethearts suddenly break up and she is in a relationship with a way more attractive guy than before.
More bluepill cope. What you call "jestermaxxing" is just telling jokes to a normal person. Normies are naturally outgoing and socially competent.
Jestermaxxing doesn't mean telling jokes, retard. Jestermaxxing means trying to entertain the hole in any shape or form (vacations, etc.) My normie neighbor with his massa went on 2-3 vacations a year before covid. He explicitly told me that he doesn't want to do that and he would rather save that money for a new house/apartment (hint: he pays for everything despite both of them earning roughly the same)
They don't collect "good boy points" jfl what the fuck are you even talking about?
A normie acquaintance of mine is a retail wageslave and his girlfriend doesn't have a car. He is always talking about how he has to drive his massa around town because she doesn't have car. That's what I would call "collecting good boy points". He even picks her up after she went clubbing with "the girls" while he wageslaved. "She should buy a car or take the bus, I'm sick and tired of being her taxi driver"
Those who claim to be blackpilled are on average the most bluepilled :feelskek: Normies effortlessly have a much better existence than you. They don't have to do shit. Quit coping.
WTF are you even talking about? Do you even know what being bluepilled means?

I can't be the only one whose real life experience is the complete opposite of that, right?
Not opposite, but yeah 8/10 as a cutoff is way way too high.
Tbh I don't even see a difference in the girls that Chads and normies date.
Look harder. Couples with SMV parity are the majority and the norm.

The lower you go on the decile scale the worse your experience will be, not in a black and white way like getting a gf and not getting one, but in terms of how she treats you. (I think, what the hell do I know, I'm an incel.)

When I tried to date it was very obvious how I was the demand side and they were the supply side. I do all the talking, "entertaining" them essentially, and they offer no input, basically functioning as a judge. One even agreed to meet me again but her attitude didn't change. I offered to bring her lunch since she was working from home and she refused saying she won't invite over someone she doesn't know well and that it's crazy. Apparently she didn't get the memo about how normies have "hookups".

It's thoroughly demoralizing seeing in clear terms how the other party doesn't want to settle for you.

I can't help but think I would have gotten better treatment if my "personality" ( :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:) was better.

Interesting take. My point was that normies will inevitably get cucked at some point in their lives

Interesting. You said in your OP the exact opposite (which was part of your strawman argument). Normies get cheated on a regular basis. You have no clue what is really going just because you stalk couples on social media. Rumors are also not a good indicator of reality. Men lie all the time about their "lay count" and holes constantly lie about their true body count.

I can't verify that. I usually see the exact opposite. Highschool sweethearts suddenly break up and she is in a relationship with a way more attractive guy than before.

Jestermaxxing doesn't mean telling jokes, retard. Jestermaxxing means trying to entertain the hole in any shape or form (vacations, etc.) My normie neighbor with his massa went on 2-3 vacations a year before covid. He explicitly told me that he doesn't want to do that and he would rather save that money for a new house/apartment (hint: he pays for everything despite both of them earning roughly the same)

A normie acquaintance of mine is a retail wageslave and his girlfriend doesn't have a car. He is always talking about how he has to drive his massa around town because she doesn't have car. That's what I would call "collecting good boy points". He even picks her up after she went clubbing with "the girls" while he wageslaved. "She should buy a car or take the bus, I'm sick and tired of being her taxi driver"

This nigga called me bluepilled for saying
All get cucked once Chad is introduced to the storyline
Dont bother with retard greycels tbh.

High iq post as usual:feelsokman:. Being NT is everything. The only reason people become incel is due to fucked social skills and nonNT. There are even short ugly subhuman curries that can get girlfriends no problem:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

High iq post as usual:feelsokman:. Being NT is everything. The only reason people become incel is due to fucked social skills and nonNT. There are even short ugly subhuman curries that can get girlfriends no problem:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:lul:
Then why are you here retard?

Dont bother with retard greycels tbh.
Kek. What do you expect from some gynocentric jestermaxxing cuck (or future housenegro)?

"Please, please Mrs. Cumdumpster, can I be your housenegro?":soy::soy::soy:

Here's my advice to all sub8 men (including non-incels):
Roidmaxx
Moneymaxx
Whoremaxx
Monkmaxx

Kek. What do you expect from some gynocentric jestermaxxing cuck (or future housenegro)?

"Please, please Mrs. Cumdumpster, can I be your housenegro?":soy::soy::soy:

Here's my advice to all sub8 men (including non-incels):
Roidmaxx
Moneymaxx
Whoremaxx
Monkmaxx
Why would you man. Just be NT theory like the retards above said. NT normie mogs socially awkward Henry Cavill and Sean O'pry who has billions of fanfictions for sure

Why would you man. Just be NT theory like the retards above said. NT normie mogs socially awkward Henry Cavill and Sean O'pry who has billions of fanfictions for sure
Oh, yes you're right. I'm dark triad so I'm a fakecel anyway. It's just my personalteehee

Notorious Inkler said:
Interesting. You said in your OP the exact opposite (which was part of your strawman argument).
Could you point me to that part of my post?

Notorious Inkler said:
Normies get cheated on a regular basis. You have no clue what is really going just because you stalk couples on social media. Rumors are also not a good indicator of reality. Men lie all the time about their "lay count" and holes constantly lie about their true body count.
This is such horseshit lmao. So could you tell me what a girl posting a picture of her and her subhuman boyfriend (clearly naked) in bed together means? Did she just do it to get good girl points? And it's not just social media. Like I said, I used to go to parties and bars and shit. When was the last time you went to any social gathering with young people? Or do you just get your indicators of reality from aspie blackpill channels?

Notorious Inkler said:
More oldcel couple bullshit lmao, doesn't count.

Notorious Inkler said:

You're talking about subhumans here, not normies.

NikRebi said:
You are bluepilled with your autistic le Chad boogeyman theories. Chances are you'll get cucked by another normie. You retards seem to think Chads grow on trees. They're rare as fuck.

>retard graycels

Joined Nov 18, 2021

You haven't even been here for 10 days lmao

Black and white, also known as polarized thinking patterns, are ways of thinking that just make sense to people with ASD. Individuals on the spectrum struggle with the nuances and non-verbal gestures and communication that exist in interpersonal interactions and communication standards that may come more naturally to others.

For example, anything lower than a 100% on a math quiz = failure. And, that’s even if the actual grade earned is a 97%.

You should try to get diagnosed. Autismbux are pretty sweet. Also one of these male models you're talking about said he didn't lose his virginity until 21. Sean O'pry got cucked by a normie on his prom night.
Answer me this: When was the last time you went to a college party and interacted with college-aged people?

@NikRebi
@Notorious Inkler

Could you point me to that part of my post?
I'm so sick of the """blackpill""" generally being accepted as "if you're not 8/10 you'll never get pussy and if you do you'll be getting cucked
This is such horseshit lmao. So could you tell me what a girl posting a picture of her and her subhuman boyfriend (clearly naked) in bed together means? Did she just do it to get good girl points? And it's not just social media. Like I said, I used to go to parties and bars and shit. When was the last time you went to any social gathering with young people? Or do you just get your indicators of reality from aspie blackpill channels?
Send me pictures (dm) of the supposed "subhuman". I'm very curious how you define "subhuman", otherwise your "arguments" are worthless. The last time I went to a social gathering was pre-covid because I'm not (((vaxxed))). It was a sausage festival. Even if you're observation are correct, how do you explain that there are way more single men than single holes out there? Data from my country is beyond brutal.
You're talking about subhumans here, not normies.
He is a solid 5/10, NT and 6'.

Joined Nov 18, 2021

You haven't even been here for 10 days lmao
Told you that you are a slow af retard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But yeah if your theory that goes against logic and all blackpill studies are correct. Why are you here? Why dont you go cuck Chads, Chadlites and normies with your NT social skills? :lul:
Because I am non nt and have extremely low social status due to my height and frame
Insane mental gymnastics.

Told you that you are a slow af retard :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But yeah if your theory that goes against logic and all blackpill studies are correct. Why are you here? Why dont you go cuck Chads, Chadlites and normies with your NT social skills? :lul:
"blackpill studies" aka Tinder stats from 10 years ago and ramblings from aspies like incel tv on youtube.
with your NT social skills?
this mf I can't:feelsugh:

Never saw it in my fucking life, i see guys better than me 100x tall normies breaking their neck to draw an atention from low tier becky landwhales, the fuck are you talking about?
You can be a 5'2 Indian and marry a 30 year old ex-Stacy.
Now im sure youre crazy. Jfl if you think foids drop standards after 30, for face maybe but for height, dick and money increase

10% Trolling, fighting with users on ID.
"blackpill studies" aka Tinder stats from 10 years ago and ramblings from aspies like incel tv on youtube.

this mf I can't:feelsugh:
>Calls incel tv aspie
>Muh non NT
Literal fucking clown. Go read must read section and go talk to some whores then comeback and tell me blackpill isnt real :lul:

Never saw it in my fucking life, i see guys better than me 100x tall normies breaking their neck to draw an atention from low tier becky landwhales, the fuck are you talking about?

Now im sure youre crazy. Jfl if you think foids drop standards after 30, for face maybe but for height, dick and money increase
Go outside and look at married couples. Tell me how many good looking men you see. Tell me how many men aren't bald or fat or both.

>Calls incel tv aspie
>Muh non NT
Literal fucking clown. Go read must read section and go talk to some whores then comeback and tell me blackpill isnt real :lul:
tell me, when was the last time you went to a highschool or college party?

i think he's sarcasmaxxing maybe? i mean he put a lot of bluepill emojis at the end of his post
He is obviously trolling yet retard jannies dont want to take action. Mf is literally denying blackpill and lookism on an incel forum :lul:. Its like going on stormfront and praising BBC :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Go outside and look at married couples. Tell me how many good looking men you see. Tell me how many men aren't bald or fat or both.

I dont go to them, i am not invited. Thats what you dont get retard.

These are the posters you just add to your ignore list and move along :feelskek:

Im around parents a lot, and i can guarantee every husband mogs his wife, where i live fathers are all tallfags 190cm+ sure they lost hair and gained weight like any man after 30 but wifes looks like landwhales with skinny legs and 50yo face

Betabuxxing. Why are suddenly interested in married couples?
Again, i'm not talking about oldcel couples ie married. I don't even see married men as being in relationships
Why don't you answer my last reply, soylet?

He is obviously trolling yet retard jannies dont want to take action. Mf is literally denying blackpill and lookism on an incel forum :lul:. Its like going on stormfront and praising BBC :lul::lul::lul::lul:

just in case i was specifically refering to Luxury's post but now that i think about it he's been saying bluepilled takes on another thread so i guess i was wrong and he wasn't really being sarcastic.

yeah i think there's too much tolerance and benefit of the doubt to obvious trolls . infiltrators have to literally blatanty say they are faggots and admit they are infiltrator before any action takes place as far i see.

Every single friend i have is incel or quasi incel besides of one who just moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed

Exactly, so you have absolutely no life experience and you are in no position to tell me how life works since your only look at it was through absolute subhuman angsty doomers on youtube making videos from their basements.
That's as much as I needed to know. You're not worth talking to anymore.

"please ban any opposing opinions, i'm too insecure and sheltered to question my beliefs". I'm an incel like anyone else here. I'm just not a delusional teenager that thinks everyone who isn't a 6'5 NFL player is living a shit life. There's plenty of other people who aren't retarded either.

Betabuxxing. Why are suddenly interested in married couples?

Why don't you answer my last reply, soylet?
oh shit I forgot, let me just doxx myself, one sec.

just in case i was specifically refering to Luxury's post but now that i think about it he's been saying bluepilled takes on another thread so i guess i was wrong and he wasn't really being sarcastic.

yeah i think there's too much tolerance and benefit of the doubt to obvious trolls . infiltrators have to literally blatanty say they are faggots and admit they are infiltrator before any action takes place as far i see.
lol at 2021cels chatting shit.

These are the posters you just add to your ignore list and move along :feelskek:
at this point you'll have to block like at least half the forum. this ''''blackpilled'''' forum is turning into bluepill self-hating cuckcel central, no different than IT at all.

Hell by the dashboard light while fun to listen to at times is not always right with his little theories. :feelsUgh:

Oofy doofy being one of them and to the point the few more intelligent members of his audience such as myself suspect he’s trolling his overall audience with that theory. :feelswhat:

Another retarded theory of his is that Jews don’t fear white people. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

LOL, if that were the case they wouldn’t be constantly trying to take away our second amendment rights among attempting to genocide us from the planet. :feelsclown:

Dashboard is also a moronic retarded Christ cuck who idiotically like the rest of them most likely believes the Jews are a spiritual problem to be prayed away or eradicated by the second coming of Christ rather than what they actually are which is what happens when for whatever evolutionary reason or purpose an entire race of people become infected with ASPD the Cluster B personality disorder more commonly known as sociopathy/psychopathy but officially known under its new modern politically correct label as Anti Social Personality Disorder. :feelsthink:

No, we’re not going to pray the Jews away Alex/Dashboard our retarded little Christ cucked friend, we’re either going to wake up as a race once again as the Germans did in the 30’s and finally stop the Jews from killing us by perhaps killing them first for a change or expelling/quarantining them to another remote part of the world or accept our collective racial death and a dystopian coffee colored future to follow and it’s just that simple. :feelsokman:

And people actually want to pay genuine real world currency/money for this low IQ bozo’s third reich and other commentary archives? :feelshaha:

Shheeeit! :ahegao:

They should pay me instead for Dr. Pierce’s American Dissident Voices 30 minute broadcasts the majority of which I archived before they were taken offline. :blackpill:

A person will learn far more truthful information from Dr. Pierce about the JQ than from an entertaining but ultimately a fraudulent/charlatan character like ol dashboard. :feelskek: