Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see the same boring bs here every day like....

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
-
ER was like bla bla bla

IT was like bla bla bla

Ill rope soon bla bla bla

Is it really over for me? bla bla

what a shithole this forum is, full of kids and ugly degenerates

Make a non-boring thread then

With every new member comes the same corny shit, it's inevitable. Especially if they are impressionable teenagers

Honestly what more could be said? Chads have it easy, foids are on tutorial mode and we are slowly rotting. The end :kys:

Honestly what more could be said? Chads have it easy, foids are on tutorial mode and we are slowly rotting. The end :kys:
Once you realize this, there's no purpose in socializing, ever. We just rot.

My views are already perfect, I either see something that’s smart and agree with it or I see some stupid shit

the unabomber was based except his actual beliefs were cringe

the unabomber was based except his actual beliefs were cringe
His beliefs were "cringe" how? His actions were cringe. I mean he killed innocent people. I just use his face as my pfp cause he looked like the perfect oldcel thats all. But he was right about modern technology destroying society. 100% right. Social Media is cancer. AI will destroy millions of jobs. He was right about that.

Last edited:
His beliefs were "cringe" how? His actions were cringe. I mean he killed innocent people. I just use his face as my pfp cause he looked like the perfect oldcel thats all. But he was right about modern technology destroying society. 100% right. Social Media is cancer. AI will destroy millions of jobs. He was right about that.
technology made our lives easier and without it we wouldnt be able to communicate on this forum. its also inevitable so trying to 'stop' technology is impossible

technology made our lives easier and without it we wouldnt be able to communicate on this forum. its also inevitable so trying to 'stop' technology is impossible
Modern technology like mobile phones, internet destroyed our society to the fullest, dude. Id give everything to live in the pre-internet, pre-mobile phone era agai now. You seem to be like 20 or something bro
AI will destroy our society like nothing else. Watch Terminator.

Modern technology like mobile phones, internet destroyed our society to the fullest, dude. Id give everything to live in the pre-internet, pre-mobile phone era agai now. You seem to be like 20 or something bro
literally this forum and other copes for incels wouldnt exist. being an incel pre-internet was way worse. but yeah social media is bad but the guy said technology in general is bad which I still disagree with

literally this forum and other copes for incels wouldnt exist. being an incel pre-internet was way worse. but yeah social media is bad but the guy said technology in general is bad which I still disagree with
Bro, the point is that in the pre-internet era there was no inceldom like in today's world. Internet, social media etc. made women more superficial. Back then even a sub4 male had pussy. Only trucels like sub3 dudes had a hard time even in the early 90s. But everything was way easier back then. Fuck this forum bro. Wtf are talking about lol

Bro, the point is that in the pre-internet era there was no inceldom like in today's world. Internet, social media etc. made women more superficial. Back then even a sub4 male had pussy. Only trucels like sub3 dudes had a hard time even in the early 90s. But everything was way easier back then. Fuck this forum bro. Wtf are talking about lol
cope if you think thats the only reason why inceldom exists. hypergamy and the blackpill existed since the cavemen era because its female nature to be selective. it may have gotten worse now but doesnt mean that a subhuman was able to get laid then. are you sure you were alive back then? because I have a hard time believing that

cope if you think thats the only reason why inceldom exists. hypergamy and the blackpill existed since the cavemen era because its female nature to be selective. it may have gotten worse now but doesnt mean that a subhuman was able to get laid then. are you sure you were alive back then? because I have a hard time believing that
Bro, back then, everybody had pussy like 30-40 years ago. The ugliest guys had a gf in the pre-internet, pre-mobile phone era. And when I say gf, I mean at least a low-tier becky. America was always different tho. Im talking about Europe in my case. You have a hard time believing what I say cause youre a kid.

You've only been here for ~2 years at best

When you know it's over and there's nothing new to say, what else do you expect?

You've only been here for ~2 years at best

When you know it's over and there's nothing new to say, what else do you expect?
So what. I wish ive never joined this honey pot. I asked the mods to delete all my shit but nothing happened. Be proud to be registered here longer than me lol

The terminology gets over used. I just say girls, whores, or bitches. But, bro, foids, bro blah blah.
We all just need a nice twenty minute slow blow job. I want to pay for one but I jerk off too much and won't give my dick time to heal. FML

ER was on IT so he will rope soon bc it's over for him

So what. I wish ive never joined this honey pot. I asked the mods to delete all my shit but nothing happened. Be proud to be registered here longer than me lol

What's the need to make up a fuss about it all? It's not as if anyone is forcing you to stay here.

Yeah but everywhere else is either giga cucked like reddit, or even more dead, sketchy and shizo

I agree with you. Social media is one of the biggest reasons why foids are attracted to Chad only nowadays and normie-tier men are seen as ugly/below average and will be incel-tier in a couple of years.

Any normie-tier men who has a GF today got her either by "just be her first" or by betabux. Even in the early 2000s it was quite easy for ugly males to get a GF. The downfall began when Tinder came, maybe even a little earlier, like 2008ish.

ER was like bla bla bla

IT was like bla bla bla

Ill rope soon bla bla bla

Is it really over for me? bla bla

what a shithole this forum is, full of kids and ugly degenerates
There aren't that many ugly people here actually, most are in the normie territory, just unsatisfied with life and ready to be in a place where they think they at least somewhat mog other users.