Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I see some blackpilled incels sometimes speaking about how they get accused of being gay just because they don’t have a girlfriend or something like.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I see some blackpilled incels sometimes speaking about how they get accused of being gay just because they don’t have a girlfriend or something like that and I must say, man, that must be the nail on the coffin to your sanity when it comes down to THAT because you’re already fed up enough with being a locally undesired male so getting accused of being gay over this thing have no control over which is attracting locals must fucking blow, this shit would make me so angry if I had to deal with that.

women are so fucked up and have sex so easily that blows their minds that its hard for men having sex. so if you don't have you must be gay. I say let them all die

women are so fucked up and have sex so easily that blows their minds that its hard for men having sex. so if you don't have you must be gay. I say let them all die
And normal fags expect men in this situation to not be pissed when they get shit over something they aren’t choosing.

it's just exploring your sexuality, you should try it !!!:soy:

This has happened to me.
Perhaps i'm a little autistic, but I usually just tell people that I am not gay.

This has happened to me.
Perhaps i'm a little autistic, but I usually just tell people that I am not gay.
If a ‘Stop being homophobic’ type normal fag pulls this shit you can use that against them.

the retards (femoids) in my family think i'm a fag because i hate fags and women, fuck logic

Woman Live in another realm

Their opinions about You and man in General are irrelevant

Whores with the emotional intelligence of baby killers who project their privilege (ease of getting sex/friends) onto less fortunate people. Nothing new, they should all get fucking shot in the face to be completely honest.

Whores with the emotional intelligence of baby killers who project their privilege (ease of getting sex/friends) onto less fortunate people. Nothing new, they should all get fucking shot in the face to be completely honest.
Being privileged isn’t enough for them, they feel the need to abuse their privileges by throwing shit at the less privileged.

I have a strong resentment for women. But I hate fags and most trannies too. It's a lose-lose scenario for us.

the retards (femoids) in my family think i'm a fag because i hate fags and women, fuck logic
Yet a guy actually sucking dick on the regular that's tall with women around him at all times is straight lol.

Like the topic title says, I see some blackpilled incels sometimes speaking about how they get accused of being gay just because they don’t have a girlfriend or something like that and I must say, man, that must be the nail on the coffin to your sanity when it comes down to THAT because you’re already fed up enough with being a locally undesired male so getting accused of being gay over this thing have no control over which is attracting locals must fucking blow, this shit would make me so angry if I had to deal with that.
Some of my dads friends thought of that, pretty rage fuel and miserable for me
Let the normies die

If it happens in work or school you could just record it and then report them for being homophobic.

What do you mean by locally undesired?

I get accused of becoming a school shooter, a murder or a terrorist or a rapist because I don't have any friends or a GF

Yep I remember that happening to me I was like wtf ain't my fault women find me repulsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back