Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I see so many soys with girls....

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
Most of them dont look nomie at all. They look subhuman. Most of the time i have hard time deciding whos the male and whos the female
I think social circles and open relationships can explain majority of those cases.

lol that sounds gangsta af but you won't even need a gun 99.9% of the time. The chances of you being in a life or death situation out of the hundreds of millions of other people in Cuckmerica are extremely slim tbh. If I ever did want to get a gun for whatever reason, I'd obtain it illegally because I'm not going through the process of getting a license to own one. Too much work for something I'll never use

Like irl or on social media? I guess that's one of the pros of Cuckmerica being a melting pot full of diversity and people from all walks of life :soy:
I meant in case you want to end it, you always have the option by a quick impulse. There's a reason why firearms increase suicide rates: theyre a great impulse tool.

Well... it seems like wharever your interest might be, you can find someone irl in america that shares it. Certainly a boon if you want to socialmaxx.

They're emotional tampons.

They're emotional tampons.
A self induced fate worse than death.

You take all the emotional garbage of being in relationship with them, yet get no intimacy nor sex.

Its much better to just get rejected.

lol i don't see that at all, i only see tallfaggots with all kind of women

Jfl at all the replies taking the original post seriously and trying to justify shit that doesnt actually happen

Foids only want to be seen in public with chad

A self induced fate worse than death.

You take all the emotional garbage of being in relationship with them, yet get no intimacy nor sex.

Its much better to just get rejected.
"Men".

3b6eee143842499802f9060a3033adfb  for men
512eVYEKR5L SS230