Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I see so many soys with girls....

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpilled Motherfucker
★★★
Why? Most of the "men" i see irl that have girlfriends look like total soys. Why?

Because they are normies and not sub5 and NT
This is basic stuff mr graycel

Because they are normies and not sub5 and NT
This is basic stuff mr graycel
Most of them dont look nomie at all. They look subhuman. Most of the time i have hard time deciding whos the male and whos the female

Soys are living wallets for foids, they get all the discomfort of a relationship with only the most basal comforts/advantages. They invest so much and gain so little.

Because they are white. If they were ethnic they would be 6 feet in the ground with a rope tied on their necks

Because they are white. If they were ethnic they would be 6 feet in the ground with a rope tied on their necks
Yes, they are white. True.

Most of them dont look nomie at all. They look subhuman. Most of the time i have hard time deciding whos the male and whos the female
If they are sub5 and non NT i find it impossible unless rich

I need to lotterymaxx

neurotypicals

Are they tallfags ? If yes, then it's nothing special

Young women like guys with a more female like face if he is still tall.

I take male ratings with a grain of salt. Women are better at rating men than most of us. Besides you don't even know their socio-economic status. They could all be betabuxxers

I take male ratings with a grain of salt. Women are better at rating men than most of us. Besides you don't even know their socio-economic status. They could all be betabuxxers
vast majority are probably betabuxxers
there is also the super rare anomalies and exceptions

Masculinity is cope.

Soy cumskin>andromaxxed ethnic

Where you live? Here I don’t see that shit happening, unless the guy is rich

im high inhib and i have "friends"
I'm high inhib + socially inept + severely socially anxious + probably have depression + probably autistic + low IQ + haven't spoke to a foid or had a single friend since middle school + manlet + deathnic. Ha, beat that :dab:

I'm high inhib + socially inept + severely socially anxious + probably have depression + probably autistic + low IQ + haven't spoke to a foid since middle school + manlet + deathnic. Ha, beat that :dab:
im all of those except low iq, havent spoke to a foid since middle school, im somewhat socially inept, and im not a manlet but if i were 1 inch shorter id be a manlet. soon 6'2 will be the new manlet
Obviously im not a deathnic though

Never underestimate the importance of being NT even in just having friendship with girls. People enjoy being around NT's even if they are ugly.

Never underestimate the importance of being NT even in just having friendship with girls. People enjoy being around NT's even if they are ugly.
nice 69th post

im all of those except low iq,
Mogs me
havent spoke to a foid since middle school,
YOU'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL NIGGA
im somewhat socially inept,
Mogged again
and im not a manlet but if i were 1 inch shorter id be a manlet. soon 6'2 will be the new manlet
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Obviously im not a deathnic though
The mogging never ends :feelsohgod:

I'm high inhib + socially inept + severely socially anxious + probably have depression + probably autistic + low IQ + haven't spoke to a foid or had a single friend since middle school + manlet + deathnic. Ha, beat that :dab:

Where are you from wolfie?

Orbiters and simps obviously.

im a sophomore in high school
believe it or not i dont mog you by much
Damn, thought you were a freshman ngl. Keep NTmaxxing and widening your social circle and you'll have much greater odds of ascending

Spring Hill, Florida maby
United Cucks of America...
Oh well... there are upsides too like guns and a much wider range of available copes. Dating wise its brutal...

United Cucks of America...
Of course
Oh well... there are upsides too like guns and a much wider range of available copes. Dating wise its brutal...
I never really gave a shit about guns tbh, I think medival weapons are way cooler. Being into swords and shit is a classic inkler trait. I care much more about my copes than I do about the dating market ded srs. I couldn't live without weebshit, .is, YouTube, Insta, Twitter etc.

Soys are white

Of course

I never really gave a shit about guns tbh, I think medival weapons are way cooler. Being into swords and shit is a classic inkler trait. I care much more about my copes than I do about the dating market ded srs. I couldn't live without weebshit, .is, YouTube, Insta, Twitter etc.
Well just the thought that there's a gun in your drawer and you have a quick way out should you need it is pretty good in my book. Gives a certain peace of mind.

It also feels like no matter your hobby, there's always a community for it in the US which is pretty neat.

Damn, thought you were a freshman ngl. Keep NTmaxxing and widening your social circle and you'll have much greater odds of ascending
ever since this year started ive been attempting, had some success but mostly failure :cryfeels:

Well just the thought that there's a gun in your drawer and you have a quick way out should you need it is pretty good in my book. Gives a certain peace of mind.

It also feels like no matter your hobby, there's always a community for it in the US which is pretty neat.
lol that sounds gangsta af but you won't even need a gun 99.9% of the time. The chances of you being in a life or death situation out of the hundreds of millions of other people in Cuckmerica are extremely slim tbh. If I ever did want to get a gun for whatever reason, I'd obtain it illegally because I'm not going through the process of getting a license to own one. Too much work for something I'll never use
Like irl or on social media? I guess that's one of the pros of Cuckmerica being a melting pot full of diversity and people from all walks of life :soy: