Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I see Sneir I.N.C.E.L. Kommando has been doing well musically and mentally after his departure

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://youtu.be/AIXUgtNC4Kc?t=1m47s

@Sneir if you're still alive and you happen to be lurking here reading this, good luck with your druglord music career fren :feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

I wish you all the best :feelsaww: just quit smoking all that cocaine cola shit, that's product you're suppose to be selling to the russian mafia but DO NOT ever stop curbstomping Interpol sons of bitches right in the fucking insectoid mandible LIKE THE PRAYING MANTISOID TRAGGOT ROACHES THEY ARE :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

sneir doesn't listen to this degenerate trash :feelspuke::feelspuke:

so what do you listen to?
Not this garbage obviously. I'm more dark metal and noise because I'm a fucking commando chief in autisma and beyond. Mc ride culture shock helps me get up in the morning. I need to tell at myself daily in the mirror to kill all 8 billion parasites on earth with Satan's force and dale gribbles pistol in (videogame)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back