Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I see only blatant bragging here

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Just read oll these posts....
Increadable...
Im curious where are all truecels....Why so many bragging larpers post while truecels are unseen amongst those bastards....

Yeah this guy deserves a ban. Hes a fucking normie. Making a ton of assumptions, look at this shit, it is typical you're a failure with X and Y because you didn't try X or Y, and that playing video games or watching anime (I dont even do any of those things) is the reason for why incels are incel, not understanding that people who are incels use anime or video games or NEET as coping mechanisms of their place in society, to blame the individual in that regard is to assume the incel was once a successful normie (or had a chance at being a normie), and that the normie just decided he'd prefer to be a incel LDAR over being a successful normie, as if it was a CHOICE, and not just the end result of surrendering and withdrawing from a society that rejected the incel to begin with and gave the incel literally zero reasons or rewards to participate in society, the incel that has only ever had negative reinforcement their entire life, with no positives at all.

This fucking guy.

Attachments

• 20360236.jpg
    20360236.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
It's pathetic how these cunts are trying way to hard to be above on a incels board.
I can't imagine how their life is shit.

It's pathetic how these cunts are trying way to hard to be above on a incels board.
I can't imagine how their life is shit.
They flatter themselves by comparison to us.

It’s a LARP, a coping mechanism. I assume that everyone here is LARPing to some degree. Edgycels are not going to pollute the environment when they say they will, and blackpilled people are orbiters IRL. Mods are Jews, and the majority of the active members are fakecels.

Any fakecels with hair should be banished. NW3 is minimum requirement to be truecel

Volcel, but I wouldn't ugly femoid

I think truecels by large are too broken to even resist.

Any fakecels with hair should be banished. NW3 is minimum requirement to be truecel

Sounds like a purity spiral. Get ready for the stalinist purges!

There is always going to be a truer truecel and a faker fakecel so let's not purity spiral.

That is why they are not active
Sounds like a purity spiral. Get ready for the stalinist purges!

There is always going to be a truer truecel and a faker fakecel so let's not purity spiral.
I wish there was virtual night of long knifes.

Yeah this guy deserves a ban. Hes a fucking normie. Making a ton of assumptions, look at this shit, it is typical you're a failure with X and Y because you didn't try X or Y, and that playing video games or watching anime (I dont even do any of those things) is the reason for why incels are incel, not understanding that people who are incels use anime or video games or NEET as coping mechanisms of their place in society, to blame the individual in that regard is to assume the incel was once a successful normie (or had a chance at being a normie), and that the normie just decided he'd prefer to be a incel LDAR over being a successful normie, as if it was a CHOICE, and not just the end result of surrendering and withdrawing from a society that rejected the incel to begin with and gave the incel literally zero reasons or rewards to participate in society, the incel that has only ever had negative reinforcement their entire life, with no positives at all.

This fucking guy.
He’s a critic sure, but I’ve never seen him brag. Not all incels are the neckbeard basement dweller stereotype and some do not approve of other incels taking up such lifestyles, especially if they actually have potential to ascend. Thoughtcrime isn’t a bannable offense here (yet)

deformed and ugly nigger here

Anyone who's white is not a truecel. SRS.

This fucking guy.

Yeah he sounds like a dickhead fuck him right off

It's not truecels.co, that's why. Even guys being average or above average and having slight flaws is enough to cause inceldom. The sub 8 theory is undeniable these days. Anybody who doesn't accept this doesn't belong here.

It's not a who is the ugliest competition. It's about men across a large spectrum of looks being completely unwanted by women.

mentalcel = incel
In college I started associating for several days with a decent looking African-American girl who was the daughter of a preacher. I.e, we'd have conversations and shit and the possibility of dating was always in the air.

One day I am sitting next to her on a grassy knoll in the campus. This was the era of peak PUA (2005.) I say to myself: go for it. Go for the kiss, man.

No mentalcel ever had the courage or proper attitude to pull up shit like this due to obvious reasons . You're making excuses to identify as incel while humbly brag about your past.

BlkPillPres already blew your cover up as a larper.

Who specifically?

For me puberty ended it all

Many here are over-sensitive.

Alot of the posters here turn out to be complete cucks or larpers like NEET N TIDY.I always thought he was the shing example of what a truecel would be like.I followed his every thread and never once faltered in my belief.Turned out he was a faggot who has sex with a masculine tranny.You really cant trust anyone here