Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I see no point to anything anymore

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
These days, it seems like there isn't much that truly matters to me anymore. I find myself heading towards a bleak future with nothing to look forward to, lacking friends or any significant connections. Everywhere I go, I encounter people treating me poorly for no apparent reason, and negativity seems to follow me constantly. I feel inadequate and unintelligent, struggling to perform even basic tasks like tying my shoes properly, even at the age of 18. School has been a challenging journey for me, requiring me to put in more effort than others to achieve only mediocre results. I've had instances where people approached me, questioning if I had some sort of intellectual disability.

I have reached a point where I can no longer find pleasure in activities that used to bring me joy. Whether it's playing games, enjoying delicious food, watching anime and movies, or even jerking off, none of it holds any meaning for me anymore. I simply fail to see the purpose in most things. I have reached a state of complete emotional numbness. As I write this post, I experience an odd sense of numbing euphoria. A few months ago, I was constantly overwhelmed with stress to the extent that I lost control of my bodily functions and had two incidents of uncontrollably shitting my pants.

I understand that some people on this forum may suggest finding ways to cope, but what do you do when you feel like you have exhausted all possible coping mechanisms?

Last edited:
You have truly a hard time. You always need to find a cope, because if you don't, you're life doesn't matter

After 23 it’s harder than ever too cope

There isn't much for subhumans, outside of just coping as best you can with whatever to distract/ fill your time with.

Youngcel have it easyer too cope, you should drink and smokemaxx for addiction as cope that works pretty fine

i dont know i just play music loud and go to sleep afterwards.

Another reason we should focus on reincarnation. Give up on this life. Nothing left here. This world has peaked, it will only worsen