Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I see guys more subhuman than me with gfs in curryland, & I wonder why these evil scum don't think about the offspring that their union will produce.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Why don't people ask themselves the hard fundamental existential questions about the kind of offspring they will have and they should want to have? Do they wonder whether they'll be able to give their offspring the necessary tools and support to succeed? Why don't people ever think about what the world of the future is going to be like and whether their offspring would be strong enough to compete and thrive in it rather than just surviving on the fringes?

they’re being used

They should be tortured for their crime of daring to reproduce.
I think the same way but there's nothing we can do to reverse what has been done

Join them, OP. You’re curry brethren needs more fresh bodies for the horde. Reproduce with a a pajeeta asap

Join them, OP. You’re curry brethren needs more fresh bodies for the horde. Reproduce with a a pajeeta asap
And then what? Bear the burden of two other subhumans?

India needs forced sterilization, until then you should follow your people and breed like rabbits

until then you should follow your people and breed like rabbits
No! I will be the change I wish to see in the world around me. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

They are dumb and don't think much