Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see even incels do this. But why do guys cope with "muh if the roles were reversed" on videos where foids assult Chad's?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I mean shut the fuck up. If a foid came and grabbed you, you wouldn't complain, men are attracted to anything which is not a landwhale, but foids are only attracted to chad. So if a non chad assaults a foid, it's sexual harrasment, because, foids are disgusted by non Chads. It should be common sense. Here's an example, look at the comments under this video.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/wTUesNafUNc?si=8F16l22HNynAnpvI

Last edited:
in modern society foids can get away with basically anything, while most males are heavily scrutinized and can be screwed over for nothing easily

I'd assume that's the point which people are trying to make, and that's a perfectly valid point

so idk what the point of this thread is

like if you want to support the existence of laws like that which purely exist to benefit foids and don't count otherwise, then that's ok

but don't complain about the gynocracy then

I'd suggest that if a foid grabbed you, you should get the fuck away before you get a sexual harassment lawsuit for being in contact with a foid. so yea, complaining is the least you could do

modern society foids can get away with basically anything, while most males are heavily scrutinized and can be screwed over for nothing easily
Agreed.
I'd assume that's the point which people are trying to make, and that's a perfectly valid point
I agree with that. But obviously, no straight man would complain if a foid grabbed them. That's my point.

in modern society foids can get away with basically anything, while most males are heavily scrutinized and can be screwed over for nothing easily

so idk what the point of this thread is
Yeah, the double standards are crazy. Foids have it way too easy while average men have it way too hard. It needs to be addressed, and the only way to do this is by being harsher on foids when they do something wrong

I'd suggest that if a foid grabbed you, you should get the fuck away before you get a sexual harassment lawsuit for being in contact with a foid
Foids don't grab sub5s lol

Yeah, the double standards are crazy. Foids have it way too easy while average men have it way too hard. It needs to be addressed, and the only way to do this is by being harsher on foids when they do something wrong
That's because, the average man is simply unattractive to foids. While, the average woman is attractive to most men. The only thing we can do, is take foids rights away

I just want normies to suffer from this, so that foids were afraid of interacting with them in such a frivolous manner. Chad will always have his exclusive backdoor to foids pussy no matter what

just want normies to suffer from this, so that foids were afraid of interacting with them in such a frivolous manne
Fair enough.

100%, foids are creeps and they should be PUNISHED for it

modern western foids are disgusting feminist freaks and yet they insist on violating our field of vision and personal space

men need to learn to choose the bear

100%, foids are creeps and they should be PUNISHED for it

modern western foids are disgusting feminist freaks and yet they insist on violating our field of vision and personal space

men need to learn to choose the bear
Yep. They parade around in slutty provocative clothes and face no consequences for it. It’s just torture for guys like me. Shouldn’t be allowed

Yep. They parade around in slutty provocative clothes and face no consequences for it. It’s just torture for guys like me. Shouldn’t be allowed
precisely

if foids really insist on baring it all, like literal prostitutes

then I believe that jack the ripper had the correct solution

there is no exhibitionism so pure as gore

precisely

if foids really insist on baring it all, like literal prostitutes

then I believe that jack the ripper had the correct solution

there is no exhibitionism so pure as gore
If these foids wanna act like sex objects in public , they should be treated as such. Can’t objectify them when they already objectify themselves first. That’s why I laugh like crazy when a foid who’s dressed like a slut is complaining she is being objectified and men view her as a sex object. Like no shit ya dumb bitch, you asked for it!

If these foids wanna act like sex objects in public , they should be treated as such. Can’t objectify them when they already objectify themselves first. That’s why I laugh like crazy when a foid who’s dressed like a slut is complaining she is being objectified and men view her as a sex object. Like no shit ya dumb bitch, you asked for it!
if foids want to act as objects in public, their heads should be chopped off and used as footballs

That’s why I laugh like crazy when a foid who’s dressed like a slut is complaining she is being objectified and men view her as a sex object. Like no shit ya dumb bitch, you asked for it!
it's ridiculous when feminists claim that foids dress that way and wear makeup 'for themselves'

of course, when asked to make sense of this bizarre statement, the feminist will usually say some variant of, 'um well how others perceive her is very important to her self-esteem, but, um, it's totally just for her and not for others lol'

which completely undermines their point, and actually makes the opposite point jfl

and who tf would cover their own face in makeup 'for their own sake' jfl? surely if they valued themselves so much, they would be willing to show their own, organic body?

if foids want to act as objects in public, their heads should be chopped off and used as footballs
A little bit extreme, but I think they should be mandatorily obliged to give sex to the men who are them dressed like that. If they wanna look slutty, then act slutty too and share it with me!

it's ridiculous when feminists claim that foids dress that way and wear makeup 'for themselves'

of course, when asked to make sense of this bizarre statement, the feminist will usually say some variant of, 'um well how others perceive her is very important to her self-esteem, but, um, it's totally just for her and not for others lol'

which completely undermines their point, and actually makes the opposite point jfl

and who tf would cover their own face in makeup 'for their own sake' jfl? surely if they valued themselves so much, they would be willing to show their own, organic body?
Exactly. If they only cared about themselves, they’d do stuff like eating healthy and other health stuff, and wouldn’t even worry about makeup. They gotta hide their real self so others perceive them better. That’s 100% doing it for someone else’s approval

A little bit extreme, but I think they should be mandatorily obliged to give sex to the men who are them dressed like that.
what do you mean by that

but yea idk football used to be played with a pig's bladder, and most of the foids here in britain look like pigs - especially after drinking so much alcohol - so maybe they could be useful objects if their insides were taken out and used as footballs?

I mean, it would certainly be much less pathetic than what passes for professional football nowadays, which is just boring goyslop

we need real football, with foid bladders n shieeet. that would be based
If they wanna look slutty, then act slutty too and share it with me!
I mean, 'sharing' a slut foid is cucked imo

if a foid is being passed around and fucked, then she is a whore and it would be disgraceful to fuck her imo

instead, incels need mandatory virgin wives groomed from an early age by the government to become sexually alluring and caring

Last edited:
They gotta hide their real self so others perceive them better.
100%

western foids nowadays have incredibly inflated smv, but most of them don't look appealing or feminine in any real way

so they have to hide themselves under makeup because feminism has turned them into unfeminine abominations

what do you mean by that
If a woman is dressed in essentially a bikini in public (like many gym sluts are), she is provoking men and should let me fuck her if I ask. Unfortunately, she’d just call me a creep for being a non Chad male who sees her as sexy, and that’s just plain wrong.
but yea idk football used to be played with a pig's bladder, and most of the foids here in britain look like pigs - especially after drinking so much alcohol - so maybe they could be useful objects if their insides were taken out and used as footballs?

I mean, it would certainly be much less pathetic than what passes for professional football nowadays, which is just boring goyslop

as claudio gentile said, 'football is not for ballerinas'

I mean, 'sharing' a slut foid is cucked imo

if a foid is being passed around and fucked, then she is a whore and it would be disgraceful to fuck her imo
Agreed, but I’d still fuck a whore type girl just to fuck something.
instead, incels need mandatory virgin wives groomed from an early age by the government to become sexually alluring and caring
:yes: :yes: :yes: This is most ideal and what we really deserve. We need women raised right who will treat us like kings.

100%

western foids nowadays have incredibly inflated smv, but most of them don't look appealing or feminine in any real way

so they have to hide themselves under makeup because feminism has turned them into unfeminine abominations
For sure. Average beckies think they’re stacies, ugly chicks think they are above average and are Chad only, and stacies think they are goddesses. Even women well below my looksmatch have overinflated egos and wouldn’t look at me twice because they want Chad. This is wrong, and women should date within their looks level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back