Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I See Chad Literally Everywhere..... Except the Mirror

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I went for a morning run and I saw, I shit you not.... 4 Chads on my quick run around the block. Am I just noticing them more or is this hyper-evolution? Is this the new normal? Every male seems to be a Chad now compared to me. And im not using the term lightly, they have that very sharp face with a well built frame. I see Chad everywhere, everywhere, except a mirror.

Where I live its opposite.

I went for a morning run and I saw, I shit you not.... 4 Chads on my quick run around the block. Am I just noticing them more or is this hyper-evolution? Is this the new normal? Every male seems to be a Chad now compared to me. And im not using the term lightly, they have that very sharp face with a well built frame. I see Chad everywhere, everywhere, except a mirror.
Well I guess, you're more aware of all the chads now. Of course they are everwhere. It's been like that since always. If you ever see a chad in the mirror, you either need to decrease your drug intake or keep it on.

no you again you :bluepill::soy: pua cuck i am SICK of your cancer spam degenerate faggot supporting pua wagecuck LARPing posts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: go back to reddit pua cunt faggot supporter:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Very eloquently said friendcel

no you again you :bluepill::soy: pua cuck i am SICK of your cancer spam degenerate faggot supporting pua wagecuck LARPing posts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: go back to reddit pua cunt faggot supporter:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Based