Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I scared some bald guy today by looking at him

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

chungus
-
I was out in a ruffer era near me and I was walking down the street. I walked past one dude who was like 6’5 and then after walking past him I looked forward and saw a bald fat guy. He looked scared as shit and crossed to the other side of the road , I watched him walk back to our side of the road when he was past me. Why do you think he was scared? I have 3 theories:
1. I’m so ugly that it scared him (normie terms: “being creepy”)
2. He’s just autistic and I’m over thinking it
3. I looked like someone he wasn’t fond of

The creeper jfl

What's your height and weight?

He was taller than me. I’m 5’6 and dude was like 5’9. I’m probably like 120lbs (I’m skinny af) and the dude was normal weight
I don't know. I doubt your face is ugly enough to be scary (to another man) at average height and low weight. It's probably 2 or 3.

I don't know. I doubt your face is ugly enough to be scary at average height and low weight. It's probably 2 or 3.
It’s about a 2. Perhaps I just looked angry or something. I’m autistic so emotions are yk

It’s about a 2. Perhaps I just looked angry or something. I’m autistic so emotions are yk
A 2/10 man is scary to women at any size but I don't think other guys will care.

I was out in a ruffer era near me and I was walking down the street. I walked past one dude who was like 6’5 and then after walking past him I looked forward and saw a bald fat guy. He looked scared as shit and crossed to the other side of the road , I watched him walk back to our side of the road when he was past me. Why do you think he was scared? I have 3 theories:
1. I’m so ugly that it scared him (normie terms: “being creepy”)
2. He’s just autistic and I’m over thinking it
3. I looked like someone he wasn’t fond of
Probably 2.