Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I scared girls wearing a noseybonk mask while my phone was playing noseybonk music theme

D

DarkTyrant

Banned
-
Yesterday Night i was bored and didn't know what to do,so i started looking for old things and i found this noseybonk mask that i bought 1-2 years ago.
For those who don't know who is Noseybonk:Noseybonk is a children tv show that inspired Jigsaw because it was and it is very creepy.
Hqdefault

A magnificent idea was born:terrorizing girls wearing this mask.
It was around midnight,i decided to go near a park that's very popular,especially among feminist/metal/drug addicted girls and i expected girls in the dark behind a wall and whenever some girl was coming in my direction i started playing noseybonk theme and jumped outta nowhere just to see them screaming and running ahahah.
Best Thing ever done in my life,i'm still crying from too much laughing.
I think that Noseybonk should be the Incel movement mascotte:ugly,creepy and scares women.
This is a video of Noseybonk tv show with the music theme

There where clowns, not long ago, who did mischiefs like you did and i didn't end well for them. Be carefull with your act's just saying.

I think that Noseybonk should be the Incel movement mascotte:ugly,creepy and scares women.
Noseybonk just needs to shower, visit the gym and work on his personality. :soy: