Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I scared an old foid at the elevator by accident

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
so yesterday I went to my doctor regarding an issue I have,
so I came to the building and called the elevator, and the elevator opened and there was an old foid inside which stood near the exit of it
and once she saw me she got scared,

she also went to my doctor so it seemed like I followed her
once I came to the waiting area there were only 3 sits there and 1 was taken, so I sat near her (we were like 2 meters far) and she took the chair even further from me

once I came to the waiting area there were only 3 sits there and 1 was taken, so I sat near her (we were like 2 meters far) and she took the chair even further from me
Brutal man

You were born to repulse

Foids get scared of everything, even that old foid? Nobody wants to touch her wrinkly old ass or rob her purse full of knitting supplies

What a coincidence, I also went to the doctor to take care of a very serious illness I'm dealing with. I feel attraction towards teenage foids as a 31 yo man, can you believe it? He told me this is a very serious illness and I might have to undergo surgery in the brain.

Well no harm done

You should have raped her (in Saints Row: The Third)