Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i say “ew” out loud to hot women walking past me in public

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
When I see a hot woman walk past me, I’ll forcefully throw my head to the side and away from her, in an aggressive turning motion, so she 100% notices how weird I am, and when she’s right next to me, I mumble loudly “ewww please stop looking at me” and keep walking with my head turned away from her

It actually is very fun to do, makes me feel a lot better I’m not contributing to their ego.

Yes this behaviour is fucking weird and I look like an autist doing it, but at least the hot woman will know that 1. not everyone is attracted to her and 2. A crazy autist finds her ugly and creepy

most girls won’t care, but I hope some of them do, I hope it cuts their ego that a weird autist thought they were ugly

Last edited:
You should punch her.

give the whore a taste of her own medicine

lowinhibmogs me.

Depending on how ugly you are they probably know you're just coping though.
And if not they just go suck off 10 Gigachads to get their self esteem back to normal.

How do they react, I assume they will just think you're some weird virgin. We have no power to devaule foids. We are already assumed to yearn for them till the end of the earth

Uhh, hot girls know they're hot... and they know the mongoloid doing street theatre as they pass by knows it, too.

You should punch her.
No don’t be a dumbass

I’m not a violent person, nor do I endorse it. I firmly believe however, that any and all words can be used in verbal battles against anyone.

Why not though? You should at least go to her and then lift her.
Because I have civil respect for women, I may hate their behaviour and who they are as people 99.9999% of the time, but I’m a civilised man and follow the law, son.

even though I hate society, I’d rather be miserable in the comfort of my nice apartment than in prison bro.Respect the law

the only physical violence I might ever do is self defence, if someone attacks me. Self preservation instinct bruh

Because I have civil respect for women

Why?

but I’m a civilised man and follow the law, son.

And because of this, nothing will ever happen.

Respect the law

No.

the only physical violence I might ever do is self defence, if someone attacks me. Self preservation instinct bruh

Your penis is under constant attack therefore it is absolutely legit to fight back.

Why?

No.

Your penis is under constant attack therefore it is absolutely legit to fight back.
My penis is under attack yes

illegal torture by sensory deprivation lol

Why follow the law? As I said, BETTER TO BE MISERABLE IN A COMFORTABLE APARTMENT THAN IN PRISON

Why?

No.

Why don’t you punch a German foid?

Dude this is a massive cope. She doesn't even give a fuck about you. The next 100000 guys after you are gonna give her all the attention she needs.

Absolutely based.

if you were chad she would commit seppuku on the spot

Heh, the great thing about your new gimmick OP is that even if you are the ugliest most socially awkward autist that ever lived if you sell this act strongly enough a lot of broads will believe you are one of those ultra vain artistic types and so probably really will have their ego shattered or at least bruised by your performance.

They'll mistake you for an ugly Chad that somehow succeeded if only by the strength of your personality.

Just ignore them you moron. Make them “appear” invisible to you.

TeraCope. They have at least 1,000 orbiters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back