Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw two black guys in the store today, and the cashier was flirting with them.

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
it's unusual to see black people here, sometimes I see one but it takes me months to see another one

I saw two today, but they were speaking spanish, with a caribbean or south american accent, puerto ricans, venezuelans or colombians, I don't know, none of them pronounce the letter S when they speak

the cashier smiled when she saw them and said to one of them: hola papito "hi daddy" when she saw him, and the fucking bitch kept smiling and looking up at them when she was talking to them, they took two minutes talking while the rest of us in the fucking line waited, at the end she told them she wanted to see them again and then she spent a few minutes laughing and smiling after they left

they were taller than everyone in the fucking store, and they had huge shoulders, as you know I have a shitty frame, I look like a kid
I can't stand to see this shit, that's why I always avoid being around men who look better than me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

the rest of subhumans in the store looked like building workers because they had cheap clothes, these blacks had money and a car

BBC
@BummerDrummer

I knew a Tyrone in High school that had a Mexican gf. Also, how tall did you think they were?

Yes
Niggeers have everything perfect down the neck
height
body frame
big dick
Plus they are high testosterone and low inhib
Many here can't get the fact that niggeers have high smv

I'm pretty sure it was because they were foreigners and she had a chit chat with them. Assuming, you are American, if it was an American Black, they probably wouldn't have talked like that.

Yes
height
body frame
big dick
The only I have is BBC. I lack everything else, unfortunately.

That was me actually

it's unusual to see black people here, sometimes I see one but it takes me months to see another one
This is what people don't comprehend about niches.

Retards sprout bbc theory or some other shit because they live in a place where they have a niche.
JBW is correct but they don't understand it only applies either in a non-white country/place or a heavily multicultural city.

And in heavily white areas, all non-whites will have a niche, not just blacks.

This is what people don't comprehend about niches.

Retards sprout bbc theory or some other shit because they live in a place where they have a niche.
JBW is correct but they don't understand it only applies either in a non-white country/place or a heavily multicultural city.

And in heavily white areas, all non-whites will have a niche, not just blacks.
Asians have niche in US?

Black man's niche where I live.. fucking women of all races.

that's why I always avoid being around men who look better than me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In group therapy, I was always uncomfortable and defensive around other, taller males. They made me feel insignificant.

Foids will see tyrones and instantly be overcome by the animalistic urge to have their holes torn apart.

Yes
height
body frame
big dick
Joined Nov 24, 2021
Posts 320
Online 6d 21h 57m

Probably looking for BBC.

Here in Germany i saw a random old german woman going up to a bit older black guy and flirting with him. Asking him where he is from, that he looks good, etc I was standing near them and waiting for my bus. She was thirsty for BBC, too.

Here in Germany i saw a random old german woman going up to a bit older black guy and flirting with him. Asking him where he is from, that he looks good, etc I was standing near them and waiting for my bus. She was thirsty for BBC, too.
Hitler would turn around in his grave. This country is so over with:feelsrope:

Huge shoulders is the reason why she felt instinctively attracted.
it's a manly trait.

Yes
height
body frame
big dick
Im nigger But 5 8 and spastic , face Is a 5 at best

Ja passiert mit natürlich nicht als 5 8 schwarz midget

Alter die meisten hier sind über 6 0 mit 20 Jahren , its over

Last edited:
The only I have is BBC. I lack everything else, unfortunately.
How does it feel having a BBC but knowing it will forever go without be utilized for anything other than your hand? Not fucking with you, just genuinely curious as to how that reality makes you feel.

How does it feel having a BBC but knowing it will forever go without be utilized for anything other than your hand? Not fucking with you, just genuinely curious as to how that reality makes you feel.
Indifferent , quite annoying Sometimes tbh

It kinda feels like winning the lottery, but not being able cash in your winning ticket.