Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw the strangest couple at the mall today.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Why was I at the mall? I ran out of creatine so I went out to get a new canister.

So there I am, treasures in hand, making my way back to the bus stop. When up ahead in the crowd, a tall lanklet in a black dress shirt, dress shoes, and slacks. With him, a woman in a black Victorian short dress, wide, swayback hips. Black dress shoes, and high socks. You don't just coincidentally pull your socks up that high. This was done in consideration of "zettai ryouiki." Tall socks, short skirt.

Why were they dressed like this? My initial thought would've been "They're going to an anime convention." But there wouldn't be one at the mall. Certainly not this mall. Are they headed to a fashion outlet? Are they here to watch a movie? What kinds of people are these two that they would come dressed like they come outta Kuroshitsuji, to the mall?

So I decided to follow them. And as I followed them, I wondered if they knew I was following them. If maybe they felt put off or threatened by my following them. Was this wrong? Am I a stalker? I briefly look down at my unassuming frame. If they're afraid of me, how dare they? Pretty sure they both are bigger than me. I never meant anyone any harm. I just want to know what they're about. Is that so wrong? If you see a weird car driving down the road, with pennants and shit flying on it, you'd wanna know what it was about, wouldn't you? You might try to look into it as best you could. This is what I'm doing.

But in the brief moment I looked down at myself, and looked back up to follow them, they were gone. :worryfeels:

It couldn't have been more than 3 seconds. Did they notice me and run off? There's no way they could've made that kind of distance that fast, let alone know I was looking away. It's like they vanished. And now I wonder, were they even human?

Brutal no reply pill

It sounds like one of those mythbuster fanfics.

They probably just turned some corner you didn't spot or something.

Based and stalker pulled.

They probably just turned some corner you didn't spot or something.

I tried checking the corners. It was like 3 seconds. I should've seen them in the distance somewhere. The girl was in heels. Impossible even if she did wanna break into a sprint.

I usually only buy destructine...

Were they Nordic in appearance and extremely good looking as in model tier at that?

Richard Dolan has told stories about such potential human looking ET contacts like this before though usually the ET’s in question are wearing some form of blue colored clothing.

Alternatively perhaps you witnessed humans or humanoids from another time or dimension who appeared for you in our realm of existence ever so briefly like the man from Taured.

View: https://youtu.be/Aal5VbLXfIU

Last edited:
Were they Nordic in appearance and extremely good looking as in model tier at that?

Richard Dolan has told stories about such potential human looking ET contacts like this before though usually the ET’s in question are wearing some form of blue colored clothing.

Alternatively perhaps you witnessed humans or humanoids from another time or dimension who appeared for you in our realm of existence ever so briefly like the man from Taured.

View: https://youtu.be/Aal5VbLXfIU

No, the lanklet was black, and the woman was... white? She had faint features, she might've been some kind of Asian. But she was pale of skin.

Another possibility is something akin to this video ie perhaps you saw and were following a couple that had been in your vicinity sometime earlier and somehow left a visual imprint of themselves in the area like rewinding and replaying an old VCR tape.

Well the part you got to see was quite obviously when something or someone or just some force of nature we don’t presently understand hit the proverbial play button.

View: https://youtu.be/UtdJ8Ifwj9c