Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw the most rage / suicide inducing thing I've seen in my life

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I was shopping at a super market and I saw a 6'3 handsome white guy 7/10 face with a 3/10 chubby jungle Asian...

I stood there with my jaw open shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I literally didn't stop looking until they change isles. I had to contimplate in my head what I had just seen fucking hell.

They even had a fucking kid...

Her looksmatch would of hung himself with his own umbilical cord as soon as he was born ffs.

He could of had ANY Asian roastie in the world. 6'4 white guy... Why her? Chubby jungle Asian 2/10 :feelspuke:
Because JBW is a meme propoagted by braindead morons who are more self-hating than the asian women they chastise. White men date down and this is no secret. The online meme doesn't apply to real life dood.

Because JBW is a meme propoagted by braindead morons who are more self-hating than the asian women they chastise. White men date down and this is no secret. The online meme doesn't apply to real life dood.
I believe Asian women fetishise white men, have you seen what those demons say about Asian men?

He could of had ANY Asian roastie in the world. 6'4 white guy... Why her? Chubby jungle Asian 2/10 :feelspuke:
idk bro. at least he has a gf. i would swap with him any day.

That's why we are fucked, good looking guys settle with our looksmatch.

Fuck the noodlewhores. He could have had a looksmatch blonde white foid, and he chooses some filthy subhuman asian noodle.

It is like you have the means to buy and drive a Ferrari, but you choose to drive a Toyota Corolla.

What a fucking low IQ dumbass

Maybe he fell for her personality :feelshmm:

That is actually lifefuel for me seeing good looking men wasting their potential.Real suifuel is when you see chad being approached by giggling stacies

This is why inceldom is rising :feels:

I was shopping at a super market and I saw a 6'3 handsome white guy 7/10 face with a 3/10 chubby jungle Asian...

I stood there with my jaw open shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I literally didn't stop looking until they change isles. I had to contimplate in my head what I had just seen fucking hell.

They even had a fucking kid...

Her looksmatch would of hung himself with his own umbilical cord as soon as he was born ffs.

is this in the USA?

maybe he is into fat girls. reminds me of this dude i knew from discord who was a 8/10 guy while dating a 2/10 turns out he was into fat girls.
maybe thats why the youtube whore ssniperwolf is dating some fat dude, because she's into it. always wondered how the fuck they are dating.

I stood there with my jaw open shocked.
at least you have a jaw tbh

I've seen this before.

95% of the time, the guy is a total low self esteem dweeb. Kind of guy that wants to be babied around and the only one willing to do that are white worshipping noodles.

We all deserve better.
@AutistCell is that Felix in that avi?

Shitting out kids makes a foid fat. Don't be surprised there.

I see this shit all the time in California. Ugly ass asians with good looking men, and VERY good looking Asian women with their sugar daddies

We all deserve better.
@AutistCell is that Felix in that avi?

ja bro
german rap is so much better than english rap
if im not gonna understand shit anyway it might as well have a savage beat

He's the lucky one

ja bro
german rap is so much better than english rap
if im not gonna understand shit anyway it might as well have a savage beat
German Rap was really hot a few years back. Now it's overrun by illuminati drug zombies. Felix is still going strong, I prefer his oldschool tapes, though.

German Rap was really hot a few years back. Now it's overrun by illuminati drug zombies. Felix is still going strong, I prefer his oldschool tapes, though.
do u speak german

weekly occurence

sometimes you see some normal guy with a chick that looks like she's dying of some wasting disease

making out and slurping it up loud enough you can hear them for several meters

dyu have a favorite banger deutschcel?
Has to be Kollegah. I also like the people he had beef with, Fler and Laas. I also respect PA Sports for talking to Tilman Knechtel. And for some time I listened to Kontra K.
Who else is there? Massiv. Bogey. Basstard.

Has to be Kollegah. I also like the people he had beef with, Fler and Laas. I also respect PA Sports for talking to Tilman Knechtel. And for some time I listened to Kontra K.
Who else is there? Massiv. Bogey. Basstard.
sorry i mean whats ur favorite song boss
also do u like bushido?

That’s the state of female hypergamy. There is ZERO chance for us.

Tough. Probably guck auf die goldkette
No. Bushido has sex with dogs.

wat the fuck i had no idea

volcel if u wouldnt let a chihuahua with lipstick lick peanut butter off ur nob tbh tbh
(half jk)

Looks won't save guys from being cucks. As bad as subhuman soyboys are, I hate GL cucks WAY more.

I don't think Ive ever seen something as disgusting as a fat asian woman tbh

I hate seeing shit like that