Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw the Joker movie [SPOILERS]

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
A masterpiece. It wasn't real incelsque because he had that black chick as a 'girlfriend' or whatever she was, but it was depressing af to see the amount of pain a male can endure.

And the cucks from different websites, including those from imdb & rotten tomatoes are bashing this movie because it doesn't fit to their agenda. For them, the protagonist is a white male. Guess what? White males are ostracized, therefore critics didn't like the way it turned. What if it was an ethnic dude? SJWs would REEEEEE at the clouds and sue the director of the movie.

By the way, since when bullying is fun to watch? Are those critics retarded? So it's okay for critics to watch a so called 'white male' being bullied and not doing anything? Or do they don't understand that even them are white? Hypocrisy at its finest. Fuck Rotten Tomatoes, fuck IMDB retards, you can suck my dick and lick my butthole.

I genuinely can't understand why they are sperging out this hard over what is basically capeshit. Are white men in America ready to go Paddock at any second or something?

It wasn't real incelsque because he had that black chick as a 'girlfriend' or whatever she was, but it was depressing af to see

Wrong.

Think deeply about what was real and what was not. He didn't take his medications ;)

He was an incel.

A masterpiece. It wasn't real incelsque because he had that black chick as a 'girlfriend' or whatever she was, but it was depressing af to see the amount of pain a male can endure.

And the cucks from different websites, including those from imdb & rotten tomatoes are bashing this movie because it doesn't fit to their agenda. For them, the protagonist is a white male. Guess what? White males are ostracized, therefore critics didn't like the way it turned. What if it was an ethnic dude? SJWs would REEEEEE at the clouds and sue the director of the movie.

By the way, since when bullying is fun to watch? Are those critics retarded? So it's okay for critics to watch a so called 'white male' being bullied and not doing anything? Or do they don't understand that even them are white? Hypocrisy at its finest. Fuck Rotten Tomatoes, fuck IMDB retards, you can suck my dick and lick my butthole.
it's over for lowiqcels that thought that she was his girlfriend

it's over for lowiqcels that thought that she was his girlfriend
I didn't even confirm that she really was a 'girlfriend' but imo a person who kisses other person is not incel, period!

I didn't even confirm that she really was a 'girlfriend' but imo a person who kisses other person is not incel, period!
they didnt kiss, it was a fantasy from jokers point of view.

Good job at not going ER