Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw someone try PUA irl

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
i was walking along a busy road to go to work and this weirdo tried to chat up a stacy. he had an irish accent and was like "hello how are you today? you look lost" (undoubtedly some cringe pickup line he heard online). she said "im ok" and walked quicker. the guy trailed behind and didnt even say anything else. it was sooo cringe. the stacy then ran across the road to get away from him.

this weirdo tried to chat up a stacy.

I swear ugly dudes cold approaching stacies is the most tragicomic shit ever.
A moment of silence for the denialcel.

PUA is cringemaxxing

Women would rather be catcalled than get hit on by an ugly PUA

Hahahaha there are a million fish in the sea, bro

Ahahahahahaha even if 1/20 women find you attractive and you have to approach 100 times, you'll still get 5 more numbers than the incels online

Ehehehehehe sounds like a problem with your game bro- check out some of the classics, Tyler Durden and the Mystery Method

Heheheheheh

Last edited:
I don't think he respected women hard enough to get her going

the redpill is the new bluepill
:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:=:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Hahahaha there are a million fish in the sea, bro

Ahahahahahaha even if 1/20 women find you attractive and you have to approach 100 times, you'll still get 5 more numbers than the incels online

Ehehehehehe sounds like a problem with your game bro- check out some of the classics, Tyler Durden and the Mystery Method

Heheheheheh

Pua con artists should be arrested for spreading false hope and misinformation.
Jihadist 56a944ac3df78cf772a55971