Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw some next level Jestermaxing at local a gas station

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
-I went to fill up on fuel at this local gas station.
-Some new average/slightly below average attractiveness white female was working at the register.
-All of the male customers and the ugly cash register guy working the other register were cracking jokes non stop. acting like overly animated jesters...as if their bodies were possessed by some sprite.

It's surreal how easily a person faculty of reason gets suspended and one turns into a mindless automaton as soon as a female enter the immediate domain of perception.

I won't go on a prolonged rant, but fuck lol is this how the average man acts around females?

I am traumatized for having witnessed the sorry state of the average man..

Last edited:
the only way normies get any attention is thru extensive jestering

Jestermaxxing = cringe and soy

Foids make men mad

Most men will throw you under the bus just to get a millisecond of attention from a girl

You know, I don't know if any of you are familiar with Alpha Male Strategies on youtube. I've only watched like 2 of his videos ever a long time ago, but one that stuck with me was one where he went hard advising against jestermaxxing which he referrer to as clowning. He said you can't even do it with your boys if foids are in the area because they are always judging from afar. I know it doesn't matter much for myself or anyone here, but I think he is right.

You can't build attraction with jester-game, but you can certainly kill whatever little attraction exists.

You know, I don't know if any of you are familiar with Alpha Male Strategies on youtube. I've only watched like 2 of his videos ever a long time ago, but one that stuck with me was one where he went hard advising against jestermaxxing which he referrer to as clowning. He said you can't even do it with your boys if foids are in the area because they are always judging from afar. I know it doesn't matter much for myself or anyone here, but I think he is right.

You can't build attraction with jester-game, but you can certainly kill whatever little attraction exists.
If you are Chad you can. In fact you can do anything if you’re Chad.

yeah we live in a soyciety moment

cringe and bluepilled

Cringe as fuck