Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw oneitis with another guy today.

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
I very rarely go outside because why would but today i decided i wanted to go to the gym and cope. Then, when i got to the gym i saw my oneitis of 5 fucking years with chad. i walked over to the empty bench holding back fucking tears and put 45's on it. she recognized me (i dropped out freshman year cuz bullying and they are seniors now) and she asked how i was doing and if i needed a spotter. for fucking 135 she was trying to make fun of me plus she is a woman trying to seem more dominant than me. oneitis needs to make herself feel good by helping the less fortunate like us, thats why i love her but she only does it for herself. right after she asked this shit i knew that she only came up to me for herself and wanted to slap the shit out of her but low t so i just left without saying anything. fuck all women even the ones that think they are good are just virtue-signaling sluts. a few days ago i thought of possibly going er, but now i know i have to make this foid as miserable as possible. gonna decide what to do later but i plan to rope right after so there is no limits. swear to fucking god i am going to make her beg for mercy for what she did to me today.

Beat the shit out of her
She's just another robot

Fragile fuck, get another oneitis

You are weak.She never liked you in the first place .Have you ever asked her out or things like that and she said no?Did she kept you in friendzone and you stayed there ?

Last edited:
She never liked you in the first place .Have you ever asked her out or things like that and she said no?Did she kept you in friendzone and you stayed there ?
no i never asked her out and i was never friends with her, but she was the only person who would have real conversations with me. like stuff not for school.

@Destined Virgin

Given the "piece", we must make sure this is an actual incel first.

I very rarely go outside because why would but today i decided i wanted to go to the gym and cope. Then, when i got to the gym i saw my oneitis of 5 fucking years with chad. i walked over to the empty bench holding back fucking tears and put 45's on it. she recognized me (i dropped out freshman year cuz bullying and they are seniors now) and she asked how i was doing and if i needed a spotter. for fucking 135 she was trying to make fun of me plus she is a woman trying to seem more dominant than me. oneitis needs to make herself feel good by helping the less fortunate like us, thats why i love her but she only does it for herself. right after she asked this shit i knew that she only came up to me for herself and wanted to slap the shit out of her but low t so i just left without saying anything. fuck all women even the ones that think they are good are just virtue-signaling sluts. a few days ago i thought of possibly going er, but now i know i have to make this foid as miserable as possible. gonna decide what to do later but i plan to rope right after so there is no limits. swear to fucking god i am going to make her beg for mercy for what she did to me today.

All your onetis take it in the ass by the way stop being stupid.

your oneitis has been creampied by multiple men

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Women are highly cunning and manipulative. Opportunists.",
"headline": "'Divorce Month' Fact or Fiction: Do More Couples Split in January?",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/divorce-month-fact-fiction-more-163949915.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 19:04:17 UTC 2020"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "You're welcome:\n\nhttps://www.mgtow.com/ https://www.mgtow.com/",
"headline": "'Divorce Month' Fact or Fiction: Do More Couples Split in January?",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/divorce-month-fact-fiction-more-163949915.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 19:01:39 UTC 2020"
},