Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I SAW Omega Chads in My Dream , it was like an alternate Universe where most man where artificial mutated on , they had 11/10 faces

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
they werent ridiclously tall at all , just normal chad height ( 180cm - 190 cm ) but their faces where something else , omega hunter eyes with turcuiouse colored eyes , a weird yet stylish hairstyle that isnt out yet ( yea just fucking lol sadly i cant draw but it looked cool af , it was blonde with black strifes like an anime like very unique hairstyle ) , and they where at mc donalds lol

the place in mc donalds was litteraly the exact same like the mc donalds i have here , but just more advanced and kinder people where around ( those chads where very kind lol but their looks where insane , they would mock nearly every man on this planet here )

well anyways such odd dreams where , i sometimes believe is just an alternate reality i get more often recently

you know its over when you get mogged even in your dreams

Obviously a subconscious homosexual for dreaming about gigachads sorry bro

they werent ridiclously tall at all , just normal chad height ( 180cm - 190 cm ) but their faces where something else , omega hunter eyes with turcuiouse colored eyes , a weird yet stylish hairstyle that isnt out yet ( yea just fucking lol sadly i cant draw but it looked cool af , it was blonde with black strifes like an anime like very unique hairstyle ) , and they where at mc donalds lol

the place in mc donalds was litteraly the exact same like the mc donalds i have here , but just more advanced and kinder people where around ( those chads where very kind lol but their looks where insane , they would mock nearly every man on this planet here )

well anyways such odd dreams where , i sometimes believe is just an alternate reality i get more often recently

I think you saw the vision of near future where our generation will be the last of incel generations then human-engineering will make its way and all children will be born with great genes.

Sounds kinda gay tbh, ngl, ded srs.

you know its over when you get mogged even in your dreams
Mog everyone/getting sex in the dream is no good either, as you wake up and realise it was just dream.

>dreaming about chad

i have no words

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back