Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw my oneitis talk with some other guy at lunch

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I expected to see her at lunch as usual, and was gonna try to approach her but then she sat with some other guy and was laughing and talking with him, she even ran away when she saw me. I don't know what to do, I can't lose her, I love her far too much.

I expected to see her at lunch as usual, and was gonna try to approach her but then she sat with some other guy and was laughing and talking with him, she even ran away when she saw me. I don't know what to do, I can't lose her, I love her far too much.
:soy::soy:
What a fuckin GrAYcel, mang

This is the first step buddy. Shes now with chad

Deal with it. If you become oneitiscel dont become a cuck. Most end up like that

Thats what you get for not trying to get her

You didn’t get her fast enough

Don't get too attached to foids it's not worth it, foids love chads too much.

You sound like a cuck tbh. Approach her and her rejected to ease your mind

Oneitises are extremely retarded, especially if they've already showed signs that they are not physically attracted to you; especially with this talk of "loving her" too much, if you are truly blackpilled... :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

You have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

Thanks for the motivation

Graycel moment.
200 3

What's up with all these soy boy faggot zoomers simping over their oneitis ..... inject some T you faggots, nobody cares about your stupid whore oneitis and she doesn't care about you, so stop making threads about her.

What's up with all these soy boy faggot zoomers simping over their oneitis ..... inject some T you faggots, nobody cares about your stupid whore oneitis and she doesn't care about you, so stop making threads about her.
Nah man stfu. Let people hope. you have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E

Try to forget about her bro

Should be banned for being bluepilled and also for being a kid on grownups.is.

he is fucking her rn while Iyou rot

every second right now she is moaning due to him. while u post here. u need move on and accept that she is a whore now

She’s getting stretched out by that guy

It’s over4oneitiscucks

It’s over for you, she has a boyfriend, three side boyfriends, a black boyfriend, a friend with benefits, and at least four other male orbiters… face it - you are going to rope alone.

Oneitis is the biggest cope, you have to get over it