Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw my oneitis friendzone a bluepilled soy; the memory brings me happiness

W

Wesley

bitter hate
This happened a while ago; when I was still mostly-bluepilled.
I had a typical stacy oneitis in high school: blonde, blue eyes; long legs and a sporty body. She had high grades, was kind etc etc. You all know what kind of girl I mean.

So she was my oneitis because we sat next to each other in English class (seats were assigned based on last name, she was next to me). She was generally kind to me for those four hours a week and because it was the only female attention I received in high school I crushed hard.

On valentine's day in our 3rd year (around 15 years old) another guy approached her with a card he made and put quite a lot of effort in. Generally a good guy, kind and helpful, but not the tallest and a bit lanky. Glasses and acne appearing every so often. It was kinda rough to see her shutting him down, in that sweet tone. "You're a great guy but I see you more as a friend teehee" He gave her the card anyway (which she later discared into the trash bin unceremoniously).

Witnessing the entire experience made me never attempt anything. Looking back on it; I get a bad case of schadenfreude. I enjoy the memory of seeing him getting humiliated. I kinda feel bad about feeling good about it.

Is it bad to derive a little joy from the misfortune of a fellow incel?

I mean, I’m sure no dude wants to see his oneitis with another dude unless he has a cuckold fetish.

Good first blackpill. You and her belong to different classes: you are a peasant and she's royalty that can do no wrong. Know your place in clownworld or you will suffer the consequences.

I also saw my former oneitis with another orbiter. We were in the library or computer lab and this truecel ginger comes up and talks to her. I instantly see how pathetic he is and that he is only an orbiter to her, then I realize I’m the same, just a newer model.