Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw my little sister being gangbanged by 3 Chads

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
After opening the front door I saw two bare male asses by the sofa. Right as I was about to call the cops, I saw my little sister naked with her legs spread. She was sucking a dick while being fucked in her vagina and anus. Right when I was about to scream in horror my little sister saw me, pulled her mouth off the dick and said "Gomenasai onii-chan, I love white men". I guess I deserve it for not fucking my little sister

tales from basement

And? Did you dispose of them all brutally?

And did you join in?

interesting LARP :feelshmm:

cringiest larp ive seen here after the 10 curry gangbang.

After opening the front door I saw two bare male asses by the sofa. Right as I was about to call the cops, I saw my little sister naked with her legs spread. She was sucking a dick while being fucked in her vagina and anus. Right when I was about to scream in horror my little sister saw me, pulled her mouth off the dick and said "Gomenasai onii-chan, I love white men". I guess I deserve it for not fucking my little sister
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Inceldom Discussion

if this were a tru story instead of calling the cops, you'd be filming le sister take dick and jerking off