Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw my former oneitis with her new boyfriend today.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
I was terribly in love with this girl when I was about 19 years old who happened to be a colleague at the restaurant where I work, she never reciprocated any feelings towards me even though I considered her to be within my league. She stopped working there about a six months ago. Fast forward to today, I was cleaning a table when I noticed a familiar face siting at a table at the corner and I saw her siting with a chadlite dark skin who mogged me into oblivion. We made brief eyecontact but she didn't want fuck all to do with me. I could not bring myself to even look at her after that. My coworker came over and pointed her out to me thinking I did not notice her initially . It took every fiber in my body to not look at her.
As she was leaving I could not help myself. I had to look at her. Alas she was finally out of sight but I did catch a glimpse of her dark long hair. Oddly enough her hair was the one thing I missed the most about her. Her long hair that she always wore down even though I preferred it when she had it in a messy bun. She had gotten it cut since. She wouldn't be able to make that bun anymore even if she tried.

She’s probably fucking him now

I thought you were a penguin. You lying piece of shit. I guess i really am the only animal on here.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

I was terribly in love with this girl when I was about 19 years old who happened to be a colleague at the restaurant where I work, she never reciprocated any feelings towards me even though I considered her to be within my league. She stopped working there about a six months ago. Fast forward to today, I was cleaning a table when I noticed a familiar face siting at a table at the corner and I saw her siting with a chadlite dark skin who mogged me into oblivion. We made brief eyecontact but she didn't want fuck all to do with me. I could not bring myself to even look at her after that. My coworker came over and pointed her out to me thinking I did not notice her initially . It took every fiber in my body to not look at her.
As she was leaving I could not help myself. I had to look at her. Alas she was finally out of sight but I did catch a glimpse of her dark long hair. Oddly enough her hair was the one thing I missed the most about her. Her long hair that she always wore down even though I preferred it when she had it in a messy bun. She had gotten it cut since. She wouldn't be able to make that bun anymore even if she tried.

Sorry to hear that brocel. Just remember that your brothers here will support you no matter what. :heart:

I thought you were a penguin. You lying piece of shit. I guess i really am the only animal on here.

View attachment 327229
brutal gorrila pill
glad i dropped out of school when i was 16 and have been blackpilled for several years.If she breathes she a hoe(50 female saints are just outliers)

At least she didn't recognize you and call you out in public. That would have been way more embarrassing tbh

Sucks man. She probably cut her hair for him too

Every time I check my crush social media I’m afraid of the day she posts a boyfriend. As if I even had a chance lol

Every time you get a onitis, you must immeditely make a move on her and then cut her from your life completely if she rejects you. All other routes will lead you to tons of pain.

So glad I got over having crushes. So gay.

It's brutal knowing they all manage to get a chad/lite since they're willing (or so they tell themselves) to share them,

I was terribly in love with this girl when I was about 19 years old who happened to be a colleague at the restaurant where I work, she never reciprocated any feelings towards me even though I considered her to be within my league.

So you confessed to her?

So she is in your league AND she's fucking a black guy?

The baby is going to not only be a nigger, but might also inherit her terrible genes. God bless that future soul.

So she is in your league AND she's fucking a black guy?

The baby is going to not only be a nigger, but might also inherit her terrible genes. God bless that future soul.
I considered her to be within my league but she didn't think the same of me.
The black guy mogs me in a multitude of ways, I'm ethnic too so that basically makes no difference.

We made brief eyecontact but she didn't want fuck all to do with me. I could not bring myself to even look at her after that. My coworker came over and pointed her out to me thinking I did not notice her initially . It took every fiber in my body to not look at her.

"Eye contact" equals power, I believe.