Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw my first Black Cuck

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
I was in Costco and saw a White foid with white baby, I thought nothing of it

BUT then I saw a tall normie Black guy with her and I was thinking maybe the tides are turning

She was in 30s possibly mid to late 30s

We need a black version of :soy: basically

haha reverse cuck :feelskek:

Jfl joggers are willing to resort to ANYTHING as long as the foid is white/white passing. Incel TV's most tecent vid kinda deals with this blackpill

we do have one in IMG format
BD8B8347 6580 48F4 A885 E1D536BE1BE6
but this cuck looks more curry than black
Jfl joggers are willing to resort to ANYTHING as long as the foid is white/white passing. Incel TV's most tecent vid kinda deals with this topic
yes I have seen joggers fuck land hogs and they look so happy and proud. :feelskek: legit pathetic :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

haha reverse cuck :feelskek:
Jfl joggers are willing to resort to ANYTHING as long as the foid is white/white passing. Incel TV's most tecent vid kinda deals with this blackpill
Even more Suifuel I saw a Asian women next to them with her kid, it looks full asian then I saw this white guy come out of nowhere and realized it's her husband

Literally a Black Cuck and WMAF

It was the most awkward site ever :feelskek:

Niggers are cucks. Nothing new.

joggers are willing to resort to ANYTHING
This, black men have extremely low standards, they just cope by playing it off as normal

Obese landwhale with kids?: "Nah bro, she's just thicc!"

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"Why are you a nigger?"

@FakecelCream saw his first Black Cock
:feelswhat:

Hahaha imagine that. It's funny how men of all races worship white foids even if they wouldn't even get spat on by white foids (sub5 white men, non-Tyrones/Chadpreets/Chags)

Niggers always molest children hence why they gravitate towards single moms
no lie look that shit up
in black community they have tons of rape and molestation because niggers fuck everythimg

Congratulations.

What, you mean the term? I just say it because the reference is hilarious
True, the news reporters were dumb af

I read it as cock in the title

When are you going ER already. I’m waiting

Hate the idea of a white child being raised by a nigger. Don't trust them around white children.

most of the black guys here are with their obese white girlfriends so i dont rly care

Blacks can’t be cucks. Obviously she left the white after finding the bbc but couldn’t get bbc before so settled for the white