Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw my ex-oneitis (when I was still bluepilled) with her bf

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I don't believe in oneitises anymore so don't jump on me for that. But i did have one few years back when I was still bluepilled.

She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life. 2 days I landed accidentally on a guy's Instagram through mutual friends and I saw him with her.

The guy isn't Chad looking, he's a MTN with about 5'10 height, but he's rich, and also is very extroverted.

I know for a fact this guy got her without efforts, they were good friends and vibed along, that's it.

Daily reminder, getting a gf is a natural process that is as easy as getting water for some. If you need to work for it, it was never meant for u in the first place

Daily reminder, getting a gf is a natural process that is as easy as getting water for some. If you need to work for it, it was never meant for u in the first place
most guys get gfs easily. if you are incel you are a minority, im not a supporter of the delusion that half of men are incels

most guys get gfs easily. if you are incel you are a minority, im not a supporter of the delusion that half of men are incels
Incels are not a minority anymore. Number of guys struggling to get laid is increasing

"ex oneitis" :soy:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Which is why I have given up on ascending all together, trying to get a gf felt like a Herculean task so I stoped trying

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Which is why I have given up on ascending all together, trying to get a gf felt like a Herculean task so I stoped trying
Getting a gf is supposed to be really easy, the harder part is keeping her. So if someone can't even the former, mathematically there's a 0% chance of the latter happening

Incels are not a minority anymore. Number of guys struggling to get laid is increasing
the amount of men who are truly incel is like 5% instead of 1% like it used to be. its not 30-50% which is what some users have claimed

And the worse, at young age she is no longer a virgin anymore and her bf is fucking her real hard and eating her pussy cumming. While you're here rotting :lul: :lul: :lul:

Recently got rejected by my oneitis seeing her soon with her chadlite crush is gonna be suicide fueling

Do you even know her?

I don't believe in oneitises anymore so don't jump on me for that. But i did have one few years back when I was still bluepilled.

She's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life. 2 days I landed accidentally on a guy's Instagram through mutual friends and I saw him with her.

The guy isn't Chad looking, he's a MTN with about 5'10 height, but he's rich, and also is very extroverted.

I know for a fact this guy got her without efforts, they were good friends and vibed along, that's it.