Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw my barista waifu again today

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I posted about her before on this thread:feelsaww:

Today she made my latte with like extra extra matcha u can literally taste it 20x more than when I order at some other place like peet’s. I have also made eye contact with her before and she told me to have a good day after I received my order:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Do you think she likes me bhais?????? Ngl I have no idea how I would even talk to her let alone ask her out plus I can never go in to that coffee shop again if she says no. Also I have no car or relationship experience so idk how I would make any of that shit like going on dates work:feelswhat:

Do you think she likes me bhais??????
she definitely likes you.

ask her out but make sure to do it when the store is full of ppl since she will be pressured :feelsLSD:

take your pills and be done with it

Today she made my latte with like extra extra matcha u can literally taste it 20x more than when I order at some other place like peet’s. I have also made eye contact with her before and she told me to have a good day after I received my order:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Do you think she likes me bhais?????? Ngl I have no idea how I would even talk to her let alone ask her out plus I can never go in to that coffee shop again if she says no. Also I have no car or relationship experience so idk how I would make any of that shit like going on dates work:feelswhat:
Post her pic

I already took her virginity. Over for you

what's your race and her race. right ur hapa. what you can do tbh, is ask her if she is Rebecaa Weinstein. basically ask her if you know her from University and say some random name. Basically the goal is to bait her into saying her actual first and last name.

once you get the first and last name, you can search it on Facebook or Instagram and see if she has bf.

is that the picture of her you sent me?

also you should ascend with her

Is this Starbucks?

tfw no barista/bartender gf

You've written multiple threads about this foid while she probably hasn't even thought of you a single time.

Why do you need a car? Just give her a piggy back ride back home

You've written multiple threads about this foid while she probably hasn't even thought of you a single time.
The sad brutality of realitypill, even if the OP is failed normie like ~40% of userbase she wouldn't think twice about him.
Ask her out and be done with it, no point in deluding yourself.

53813973eab8ea7a2243afbd

"Yes, I would love to try the new vanilla latte. How could you tell?"

Wtf I literally just got done watching it :fbi:

Was not expecting things to end this badly tbh, fkn over for my boi Tanjiro and Zenitsu. I’m calling it now, a hashira is gonna come in and save Inosuke and Uzui. Shinobu will probably show up as well (maby even Tsuyuri) since she can heal poison and stuff. Just wait :feelsStudy:
MHA gorls are kino ngl Horikoshi knows what he’s doing when it comes to that :feelsaww:
jill from VA-11 Hall-A
Thx but I know who she is now :feelsthink:

Last edited: