Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw my 12 year old cousin making out with his girlfriend

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Some of my cousins visited and one of them got their girlfriend to come with him even tho he was only 12. I stayed because i thought i could handle it but my heart broke when i saw him make out with his girlfriend and it wasn't a innocent kiss the kid was grabbing her ass. I made up an excuse to leave went back to my trailer. I cut 2 large cuts in my arms and just cried for an hour. Someone almost half my age had a girlfriend.

thats why i hate kids, i always get lifemogged by them

Some of my cousins visited and one of them got their girlfriend to come with him even tho he was only 12. I stayed because i thought i could handle it but my heart broke when i saw him make out with his girlfriend and it wasn't a innocent kiss the kid was grabbing her ass. I made up an excuse to leave went back to my trailer. I cut 2 large cuts in my arms and just cried for an hour. Someone almost half my age had a girlfriend.

Don't take it out on yourself. Take it out on them.

i saw him make out with his girlfriend and it wasn't a innocent kiss the kid was grabbing her ass
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

you should've height mogged your cousin and gotten some of that ass for yourself

I wish I could give you a big hug right now

how old are you OP, also suicidefuel to the max im glad my older brother is incel like me.

AVmyV_s-200x150.gif
AVmyV_s-200x150.gif
AVmyV_s-200x150.gif

Don't cut yourself, it's dumb, take a chill pill or kick shit around with your feet.

I was saving princesses in video games at 12:feelstastyman::feelsrope:

JFL @ 12 year olds with more experience

Stupid children...

I was saving princesses in video games at 12:feelstastyman::feelsrope:
Stupid children...

There are chads born in 2006 who are slaying. JFL.

Damn kids. Don't get mad OP get even

giphy.gif

>There are Chads half my age who are getting lays on the daily
Fuck this gay earth

"Relationships and sex aren't important" - Society.

JFL...

How do clueless 12 year old kids deserve girlfriends but we don't. Surely I've done enough to warrant one if he could have one?

should've joined in and dp'ed that bitch smh

He's 12?

When that kid was born I was starting to play PC games and I was skating. Like seriously what the actual fuck, it's actually unbelievable to think that there are kids born in 2006-2007 who are slaying now, but hey, when I was 12, I thought of girls too, but of course I never got any.

I know how low you have to feel to self harm over something, hope you find a new way to cope

How do clueless 12 year old kids deserve girlfriends but we don't. Surely I've done enough to warrant one if he could have one?
because the 12 year old is chad and you arent

Why would you cut yourself?

I don't think I'd be able to handle that emotionally in your position, I'd off myself then and there. Fuck dude, that must have been brutal.

Its brutal once you get into your 20's as an incel and realize that people 10 years younger are getting 10000000x the action you'll ever get.

Chads are born with slaying in their genes. As soon as their puberty starts to kick in at early teens, their true powers awaken and they slay immediately.

Meanwhile 25 year old incels are still trying to figure out how to talk to say hi to a woman.

He is an ultra chad, assassinate him