Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw just my father cry for the first time. I’ve heard him cry on the phone once, but never in person.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It’s because my grandmother is dying in the hospital currently. I’m seriously hoping she makes it through. I haven’t cried yet, haven’t cried in years. He’s talking to his brother on the phone rn, were gonna go see them. Theyre chuckling and stuff. Fuck why am I so emotionless : (

Sorry bro, at least ur father cries for something important, mine is a cuck and he cries because i don't talk to him anymore jfl

Sorry bro, at least ur father cries for something important, mine is a cuck and he cries because i don't talk to him anymore jfl

when he cried over the phone he was in court or something I was little my mom was trying to take him away. From me and my brother or something .. Fuck Im lost rn

LMAO (I'm laughing at your father, sorry bro but your father is a cuck)

idk if it’s cucked tbh.. Idk how imma act when my mom dies but I’ll probably be just as solid and emotionless

never seen mine cry tbh

It ain’t cucked to cry over a family who treated ya right but ya probably won’t cry. I didn’t all those years ago I was becoming a voided being :feelsugh:

never seen mine cry tbh
mine lived through the nyc 80s 70s 90s without having to join a gang saw a lot of shootouts and dead ppl tho lol

Brutal emotionpill

If she does pass away, just pray she goes heaven Inshallah. I can't wait until I leave this gay earth too.

I hate my grand parents, my uncles, my aunts, my cousins. I hate all my family (except my parents) and wish them cancer ngl.

that must be heartbreaking
ive never seen my dad cry

tbh idk how to handle it so imma just drink some cough syrup n go to bee
Bed

why don't you talk to your dad bro?

why don't you talk to your dad bro?
He's an abusive piece of shit, he treated me like crap when i was a child and now cries because i don't talk to him. I should beat the shit out of him but i'm too high inhib and the rest of my family would hate me for that tbh

Lmao for real. Having cuck father or retarded execessively cruel father is trucel trait. Normiea have parents with good balanced parents

In terms of people who care about me, my parents are pretty much all I have to count on. I'm sure many incels can relate to me, but unfortunately not all have at least the love of the beings which are supposed to show you unconditional love.

Lmao for real. Having cuck father or retarded execessively cruel father is trucel trait. Normiea have parents with good balanced parents
My father is both lmao he was a piece of shit but now is a little bitch.

I hate my grand parents, my uncles, my aunts, my cousins. I hate all my family (except my parents) and wish them cancer ngl.
Same to some extent. They are low IQ cousin fucking petty retards who argue over bullshit.
My father is both lmao he was a piece of shit but now is a little bitch.
Same tbh. This faggot father. Always told me I wasn't good enough. Despite he giving me shit food, marrying a dumb schizophrenic 4'10 bitch (mother), waking me up at night(stunting growth), and many other retarded things. Now he complained that I am not close to him. JFL

first time i saw my dad cry was when his dad died, it was also the first time ER saw his dad cry coincidentally

Saw my dad cry at a movie once. Always had a little less respect for him after that.

Ive never seen mine cry, he will probably cry when they find my dead body in my room

Good luck bro.

It’s because my grandmother is dying in the hospital currently. I’m seriously hoping she makes it through. I haven’t cried yet, haven’t cried in years. He’s talking to his brother on the phone rn, were gonna go see them. Theyre chuckling and stuff. Fuck why am I so emotionless : (
My father didn’t even cry in public when his father died. I have never seen him cry.

To care for a woman means that you believe she's unlike others. Therefore coping with NAWALT. It's a cucked situation.

I can't remember the last time I cried. tbh ngl

I can't remember the last time I cried. tbh ngl
Same
My father didn’t even cry in public when his father died. I have never seen him cry.

my dad’s father wasn’t rlly there when he was a kid, and whenever he was he was supposedly rlly unneccessarily mean edit: he couldn’t even even really be there because i don’t know if you know but legally in America fathers aren’t allowed to be in the household of the projects on section.80

To care for a woman means that you believe she's unlike others. Therefore coping with NAWALT. It's a cucked situation.
She raised him.Ofcourse he's gonna care about her.