Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw dumb foid purchasing omega 3 lipid for height growth

D

dankascholon

Banned
-
at pharmacy, how could they be so fucking stupid, even hgh cant grow you jfl

How do I get taller tbh

How do I get taller tbh
its over, your epiphyseal plates are closed. if it werent you would have to blast cjc 1295 hexarelin and somatropin. which is expensive as fuck so still over for you my unetrmensch

its over, your epiphyseal plates are closed. if it werent you would have to blast cjc 1295 hexarelin and somatropin. which is expensive as fuck so still over for you my unetrmensch
5’4 forever huh :feelsrope:

maybe she bought it for a child? I don't know anything about the relation between Omega-3s and growth, but a lot of deficiencies can stunt your growth, so she might have used a mental shortcut

maybe she bought it for a child? I don't know anything about the relation between Omega-3s and growth, but a lot of deficiencies can stunt your growth, so she might have used a mental shortcut

omega 3 is one of many lipids, like unsaturated, polyunsaturad, fats, its just a subcatagory of fat. it has nothing to do with height growth, height is 100% genetic. only way to change is and that is not always true, to blast igf1 hgh to roof. jfl if you think muh supplements help, those are made to scam gullible normanlets

6’5 chad isn’t enough she wants a 7 footer

they're just too low IQ do even do a simple research on the subject

did did you ever see how many lazy ass bitches spend hundreds of dollars on the miraculous products to lose weight? jfl

they're just too low IQ do even do a simple research on the subject

did did you ever see how many lazy ass bitches spend hundreds of dollars on the miraculous products to lose weight? jfl
i cant stand them tbh, i want to punch their head in i hardly can restrain myself,