Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw cute blonde foid and handsome looking black haired guy walking together in front of me

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
When I was walking from lunch to class I saw this cute ass hot blonde european looking blue eyed stacy walking with a 9/10 tall, black haired, caucasian dude next to her and they were chit chatting together:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: ALSO THE FUCKING PERM HAIR ASS BLACK HAIRED GUY ALSO HAS A CHAD JAWLINE AND FUCKING 6 PACK ABS WHILE IM A 300 LB FAT FUCK:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: HOW DO I STEAL HIS CUTE BLONDE STACY GF FROM THIS BLACK HAIRED LADIES MAN TALKING TO HER

I hate chads so much I hope they all get catastrated (in gta)

stupid GrAYcels