Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw an old man swipe on Tinder today at a restaurant

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was at a Chinese restaurant today, my mother was getting our order and I was sitting at the table noticing an old man, he looked a bit like a slender version of this man:

Screenshot 20230104 002857

I kept glimpsing at his smartphone, he was swiping on Tinder and I could make out his behaviour, he seemed to swipe left 2x for every right swipe, the vast majority of toilets he was swiping on were young White Stacies, needless to say he had 0 matches. He kept looking over his shoulders on his left but I was sitting on his right. I kept looking at what he was doing, he was on Tinder for 5 minutes and seemed to be looking at a catalogue of toilet's clothing afterwards (maybe he was a marriedcel shopping for his wife or just an oldcel shopping for his daughter).

On Tinder he seemed to take the time reading profiles and looking at multiple pictures, sometimes he swiped left immediately.

This is what happens when someone isn't Blackpilled.

I have a lot of female friends and I actually asked them about their Tinder behaviour and while the vast majority of them have never used Tinder or only used it for a few weeks, the ones that have been on Tinder longer told me how they swipe, they have a very specific age range, the ones in their 20's look for men at most 1 year younger than them and at most 4 or 5 years older than them, the ones in their 30's and 40's swipe for men around their age and cougars love younger men. I don't think that I've ever met a toilet in her 20's that even considers men his age (late 50's early 60's).

So essentially, I was watching a man waste his time. He was swiping on toilets that will never even see his profile and I don't even mean the ⅒ of a second she takes to swipe left on ugly men like us, no he literally isn't even going to end up in her results.

I sooooo wanted to Blackpill him, but that would be creepy to do in public.

It's just sad seeing this happen to men. He was clearly a Baby Boomer and technology has done the same as it did to the rest of us, the Bluepill hurts men.

Nah bro your coping

He is at his prime right now

Isn't that the age where you can fuck prime stacies right???
Women love mature men brah. Just senior citizenmaxx

"men age like fine wine" hahahaha

"men age like fine wine" hahahaha
Thats one of the Most retarded Copes.

Who are desired at old age are fucking MILFs / Mommys and Not Man.

I have witnessed old men taint young women before. It happens but only those of a prominent status in small communities or incredible fame will succeed.
Just have status

Nah bro your coping

you'll peak in your 70s according to Richard CopER

Nah bro your coping

Yes, but by the content of your wallet, essentially. If he's a senior citizen, he must have acquired ton of dough so he could easily pick up sluts by buying an expensive car and clothes and just by going to a club as "elderly gentleman".

Just avoid being spermjacked and you're golden.

Trying to get sluts from Tinder is waste of time for him.

@Emba thoughts on this thread? since you're one of the few oldcels in here.

He’s at his prime, men age like wine :lul:

what does swiping left means? Never used Tinder, do you reject them when you swipe left

what does swiping left means? Never used Tinder, do you reject them when you swipe left
sola atılanlar orospu çocuğu karaktersiz oluyor genelde

Swiping on tinder is like buying scratch-off lottery tickets.

All the excitement is in your head, you know you're not winning anything.

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

Last edited:
I was at a Chinese restaurant today, my mother was getting our order and I was sitting at the table noticing an old man, he looked a bit like a slender version of this man:

View attachment 692996

I kept glimpsing at his smartphone, he was swiping on Tinder and I could make out his behaviour, he seemed to swipe left 2x for every right swipe, the vast majority of toilets he was swiping on were young White Stacies, needless to say he had 0 matches. He kept looking over his shoulders on his left but I was sitting on his right. I kept looking at what he was doing, he was on Tinder for 5 minutes and seemed to be looking at a catalogue of toilet's clothing afterwards (maybe he was a marriedcel shopping for his wife or just an oldcel shopping for his daughter).

On Tinder he seemed to take the time reading profiles and looking at multiple pictures, sometimes he swiped left immediately.

This is what happens when someone isn't Blackpilled.

I have a lot of female friends and I actually asked them about their Tinder behaviour and while the vast majority of them have never used Tinder or only used it for a few weeks, the ones that have been on Tinder longer told me how they swipe, they have a very specific age range, the ones in their 20's look for men at most 1 year younger than them and at most 4 or 5 years older than them, the ones in their 30's and 40's swipe for men around their age and cougars love younger men. I don't think that I've ever met a toilet in her 20's that even considers men his age (late 50's early 60's).

So essentially, I was watching a man waste his time. He was swiping on toilets that will never even see his profile and I don't even mean the ⅒ of a second she takes to swipe left on ugly men like us, no he literally isn't even going to end up in her results.

I sooooo wanted to Blackpill him, but that would be creepy to do in public.

It's just sad seeing this happen to men. He was clearly a Baby Boomer and technology has done the same as it did to the rest of us, the Bluepill hurts men.
If there were foids appearing for him, he was in the age range these foids set.

Obviously these foids who "date" a 60-something guy are looking for a sugar daddy to buy her things.

Many foids prefer to financially exploit older men, because they have more money and require less sex of her. She gets more "buck" for each "bang" than she would were she dating a 20-something with a McPayCheck® and sky-high sex drive.

Obviously your female friends will never tell you "hey I'd love to financially exploit an aging gentleman... he would barely fuck me and shower me with gifts tee hee" because they are strong independent women there in your first world Kaczynskian disasterhole.

But in the third world shithole I live, foids are PROUDLY doing just that --- dating older "daddies" to get maximum stuff for the minimum sex.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Simykz4bvpQ

And you can note their predilection for "daddies" with several girlfriends... they all get gifts, but there is only one dick, so they each get a fraction of the total pounding the "daddy" dishes out.

Last edited:
he is destined for a life of misery just like everyone here

if dude's face looks like that at 60+ and if he's tall, could actually have some success. women start to outnumber men at that age (men die earlier)