Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I saw an Extremely brutal mog

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
The following video is a debate between a Muslim and Christian in speakers corner.

View: https://youtu.be/h7TWoiQaawQ

Not only is that curry dude subhuman as fuck in appearance, but he has a curry accent and makes grammatical errors.

You can see the people in the background laughing at him because of all these flaws

This 6’6 Arab caramel skin chad mogs the fuck out of this 5’5 manlet Dravidian shitskin nigger abo-looking currycel, not just in physical attributes but also in debate skills and fluency/proficiency of the English language.

@wereq
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Average looking curry

At least he has a full head of hair. Not that it changes anything but still

Cope vs cope. A coper engages in battle with another coper in a land filled with copers. The cope never ends

The mog never ends either (for truecels).
Yep. Just based off the strength of halo effect that Chadhamed Hijab had over that random subhuman, it was over

In the very instant that subhuman began to present his argument, he automatically lost the debate by default. Just maybe if his English was clearer and articulate, he would have stood a chance

Last edited:
Your avi should fuck the shit Out of my cock

Seems like the sandnig is standing on something but maybe I'm just gigacoping. Also u don't see christian curries everyday

hijab is an arrogant cock smoker.

And also no wonder he is a Dravidian
Because only Dravidians in the south follow Christianity not the rest of the indian

This is your stereotypical pajeet:feelsXmas:

Does he mog me?
@IncelKing
@Transcended Trucel

The mog never ends either (for truecels).
yup this is how this world is. Comparison is everywhere. Nothing can be enjoyed for its own sake. Something has to better than something else for it to be enjoyable jfl

Mostly Christians in India are low caste Dravidian niggers and curry gooks.